~~~

"Miss Davina, the Master is calling you,"

"Just a minute. Let's go,"

I said after Jen knocks and talk as I open the door after checking all the things I need kahit na wala akong masyadong gamit aside from Hanz's gave me like uniform and sword. We both went to the entrance of the house. I saw Hanz who wears more extraordinary clothes than usual dahil may mga golden linings ito at may brooch sa kaniyang dibdib or looks more like a medal which makes me puzzled since he told me that he is a physician and I know that he is also a knight but I think he is a noble knight but has a higher status than I think.

"Are you ready, Miss Davina?"

"Yes,"

"Good. Let's go,"

"Have a safe trip, Your Grace,"

Jen said upon we departed so I am confused by her statement but I need to focus on meeting the other candidates and prepare myself for whatever happens since for sure they will ask a duel especially since I use power to enter so obviously they will feel bad about it.

"You know that you will be mocked, Miss Davina, so I want you to show them that you are better than them or at least be in there equal so that they will not look down on you,"

"I understand. Thank you for the advice but I planned to beat them since I am fully recovered after a few days,"

He let me train before finally meeting the candidates that were pushed back since I am still recovering and he thought that obviously, they will ask me for a duel to check my skills kaya ngayon ko lang sila mamemeet at ngayon din ang araw kung saan kami pupunta sa venue kung saan magaganap ang selection na magaganap.

~~~

"Hey! Raniel! Wake up! It's already past lunchtime!"

*knock* *knock* 

*knock* *knoc-*

Malakas na katok ni Allyssa sa pintuan ni Raniel pero napahinto ito sa pagkatok no'ng bumukas ang pintuan as she saw him na kakagising lang at medyo magulo ang kaniyang buhok at nakatingin sa kaniya na nakakunot noo.

"Are you planning to destroy the door?"

Raniel said as he frowns at her. Allyssa didn't react immediately but she snaps back when she heard him.

"No, but you should tell me ab--"

"Get ready and prepare your things. Where going somewhere and prepare yourself,"

He cuts her statement as he closes his door leaving Allyssa annoyed by him as she clenches her fists since gusto niyang suntukin sa mukha si Raniel kahit isang beses lang but she just go back to her room and prepared her things kahit na hindi niya alam kung saan sila pupunta.

"Miss, your companion is waiting for you downstairs,"

Medyo nagulat pa si Allyssa dahil sa tauhan ng may-ari ng inn dahil sa biglaang pagsasalita niya no'ng maglalakad na siya sa hallway pagkalabas niya ng kaniyang kwarto.

"A-h, I see,"

Sagot niya lamang at binigay ang bag na dala niya when the servant insist to carry her things so she let him as they go down. Allyssa immediately saw Raniel in a knight uniform which makes her a little surprised since she has an idea about him but she didn't expect that he is a noble even though he looks really impossible to be just an ordinary citizen in the countryside like her.

"Get in the carriage,"

"Ha?"

"Let's hurry up or we will be late,"