19

A/N: Reminder that things are adjusted, but...we're making it work to work with the insane glee timeline and our own!😂

Sorry for any mistakes!

🚨Violence, slut shaming, and homophobia warning 🚨

XXXX

XXXX

The glee club all exchanged excited smiles as Kurt and Mercedes directed a blind folded Grace and Quinn into the finished nursery.

They had spent the entire weekend finishing everything up after the blonde explained Grace's own personal hormonal anger towards the fact she couldn't help put the stars up because of how large their children were now, which resulted in everyone coming over to make sure she could place the last star with Finn and Puck's help.

"Okay, okay, okay." Kurt squealed, holding Grace's shoulders and looking to Mercedes to see if she was ready. "On three?"

"I already have three. Let me see." Grace grumbled, trying to turn around, but Kurt turned her shoulder's back.

"No, stay still! Ready? One...Two...Three." Kurt counted off before both himself and Mercedes removed the blindfolds and let the two girls see the finished room.

Grace gasped in surprise, covering her mouth as her eyes moved around quickly, tears forming as she took in every little detail of the black, white, and gold room.

The room had two of the shorter walls white and the longer walls where the cribs sat painted a deep black color with a board and battened wall design that helped the color pop behind the wooden cribs.

Three gold and black wooden cribs sat on one of the longer walls, each matching completely with a space left above them for their names. Each crib had a soft blanket draped over the side, dark blue, dark grey, and light grey to stick with the theme. A dark grey changing table and dresser, a black loveseat in the corner by the window with gold throw pillows, and a large bookshelf that was surprisingly already filled with books built into the wall.

Kurt may have hated the idea of a gothic supernatural approved bedroom for the nursery, but he definitely found an amazing middle between Grace and Quinn. 

Though it could be darker.

Grace's eyes continued to wander over the golden triquetra on the wall and the half filled closet of baby clothing, over the stars on the ceiling and the little matching crystal mobiles hanging on the cribs, until her eyes settled on a bunch of frames beside the loveseat, honing in on the four frames with pictures inside.

Walking towards the love seat, Grace smiled tearfully, looking over the pictures. One of the glee club at Sectionals after their win in the messiest selfie style she had ever seen, one of younger Grace and Mercedes with Ella and Destiny, one frame held a picture Destiny had taken of a terrified looking Grace holding up the first pictures of the babies with a pale Finn after they recovered from the shocking news of triplets, and the final black frame held a picture of Quinn and Grace.