"Remember Ria, we don't have much time." Naina again reminded her.

"Alright Naina, now that she is gone, tell me what's going on your mind."

"I don't know, Rajveer Sir, something feels off." Naina tried to put her concern into words but she was still unable to explain the really strong feeling that they were missing something.

Rajveer understood what she was trying to say because to be honest, the same thing was making him impatient.

"Alright Naina, let us start from the beginning. Write the questions or the things which you feel are actually loopholes. We'll look into them." Raj said to her.

A few hours later, Naina came back with paper in her hand.

"Alright, so the first question is.... Who called Alekh? Kyunki baat to ladki ne ki thi and if we analyze, then the all the killed terrorists were guys. Is there a lady involved too?" 

Raj pondered over then went to the computer screen. 

"In fact, this is the same thing which is not only confusing but also dangerous. Iska matlab ye hai ki hum kuchh to miss kar rahe hein. We are missing this lady." Raj said.

"Yes sir. The second question is... Who told them that Naveen Bhaiya is alive? Because as far as I know, us waqt to aap log strictly underground the. Naveen Bhaiya sirf Alekh ke accident wale din hospital gaye the. Meaning koi yaha aa kar spy nahi kar ke gaya. There are high chances that either that person is an employ in the hospital who did all this for money or that can any random person who saw Naveen Bhaiya and recognized him." Naina said confusedly.

"Or... he wanted to make sure that either you or Alekh was seriously injured but instead encountered Naveen as a bonus." Raj completed Naina's sentence.

"Sir... I have a theory." Naina said in a small voice.

"What?" Raj turned his chair to face Naina.

"There is something definitely wrong with my medicines. I know it. Kuchh to problem hai meri medicines mein." Naina said.

Raj sat shocked for a minute.

"What do you mean? Shalini kabhi itni risk nahi legi tumhari health ke sath." 

"What??? Are nahi Sir, main un par shaq nahi kar rahi hu. What I mean to say that the medicines are something entirely different. Can you convince her to send my medicines for testing?" Naina tried to convince Raj.

Raj was reluctant but then again, there were high chance that whatever Naina was saying was true as she was the one taking the medicines. She'll know the effects of certain things on her body better than anyone else.

"Alright, I'll try to talk to her." Raj agreed.

Naina understood Rajveer's silence. So she explained...

"Rajveer. Main janti hu ki Shalini Ma'am mujhe sahi medicines prescribe kar rahi hain... par jo mujh tak medicine aa rahi hai... unme problem hai... meri emotions ya yun keh lu ki my body and my mind is not under my control."

Raj now understood what Naina was saying. Someone was messing with her medicines.

"And my third question is.... why is their head sitting so silently? I mean uska intention sirf meri jaan lena to nahi hoga na... there must be something else. Or rather, maybe he is silent because..." 

"Because he knows that someone else is doing his work here." Raj concluded.

"And even Yudi found some crazy facts while scanning the documents of military hospitals. There are many records which can clearly be understood that the results were rushed. As if to end the case. We need to cross-check each and every thing." Naina said getting frustrated.

Just then, Raj's cellphone started ringing. So Raj just picked it and put the call on loudspeaker.

"What the hell is wrong with you? Saale... meri behen ko abhi academy wapas bhej. Warna bata raha hu tera khoon karunga main. Kahan hai Naina?' Naveen was yelling from the other side.

Naina just hit her forehead and said, "Oh God Bhaiya, stop screaming. I need your help. Please, please... I don't care kaise but you have to convince the high command that we need a place to work together, including Rajveer Sir. There are so many things... jinhe compile kar ke ek doosre ko send karne mein bahut time chala jayega. Please Bhaiya... do something. We don't have too much time. I feel like ye aadmi last minute mein kuchh karega. Deadline wahi mat maniye jo usne kahi hai. Don't believe him blindly. Try to convince him with the help of Abhimanyu Sir and Gunny." 

Naveen sat still for few seconds. 'Kya ye meri hi behen hai...? Waah Gudiya... aaj tune mera sar uncha kar diya...' 

"Thik chhoti... let's do this."

"Or han Naveen." This time it was Raj.

"Kya hai be..." Naveen's tone changed to irritated.

Raj ignored it and said, "Yudi ko hospital mein admit karwa. Chahe to 2-3 haddiyan tod de uski..." 

Naina stood up in shock while Naveen just whispered on the call, "Gudiya... main bata raha hu... tum dono ne koi harkat to nahi ki na jisse iska dimag hil gaya hai? I mean I get it that sometimes you are short-tempered. Kahin gusse mein ise kuchh maara to nahi na tune?" 

"Kya bakwas kar rahe ho Bhaiya....?" Naina now turned her attention to Naveen.

"Shut up both of you, please. Tum dono bhai-behen ko ek sath jhelna mere bas ki baat nahi hai. What I mean to say is I need Yudi, along with Huda to pose as patients and go to the hospital for investigation. The next team is gonna be Ali with Pooja. And then, I need Alekh with Naina. There are 3 hospitals jinhe maine apni list ke top par rakha hua hai. In hospitals mein jo bhi khabri hai.. wo aadmi apne boss tak jayega. Specifically, Alekh and Naina will be in the same hospital jahan Alekh admit hua tha. I want to know ki wo khabri sirf inka bheja hua koi spy tha ya fir wahi ka employ." Raj explained both of them.

"Let's see ki ye chal kya raha hai. I need answers. And we can't wait for someone else to find them for us. Ye ladai na sirf desh ke liye hai balki in logo ne personal attacks bhi kiye hain. We need to catch them before its too late. We can't just wait for him to strike first. Instead let's change our stance from defense to attack."

OOOO.... AB KYA HOGA AAGE? ARE AB YE BHI MAIN HI BATAUNGI TO COMMENT KAUN KAREGA? BOLO BOLO. SO YEAH, AB KHOOB SAARE COMMENTS KAR KE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT THIS CHAPTER. DON'T FORGET TO VOTE. TAKE CARE EVERYONE. 

P.S. I AM SO SO SO GRATEFUL TO SEE ALL THE COMMENTS IN THE LAST CHAPTER THAT I ALMOST TEARED UP. AND NOW MY MOM THINKS THAT I HAVE FOUND A BF ON WATTPAD WHICH IS WHY I KEEP SMILING EVERYTIME I OPEN IT. AB INHE KAISE BATAU.... BF TO MILE HEIN.... ITNE SAARE BEST FRIENDS JO MUJHE REAL LIFE MEIN NAHI MILE BUT VIRTUALLY MILE... SO SENDING VIRTUAL HUGS TO EVERYONE. LOVE YOU ALL ❤️🤗