16

A/N: We are throwing some episodes together incase you haven't noticed, so don't be surprised if things are merged to help fit the timeline!

🚨Trigger warning for suicidal discussions!🚨

Sorry for any mistakes!

XXXX

XXXX

Wandering around the baby section of Carters at the mall with Kurt, Tina, and Mercedes, the Latina waddled around the store with a smoothie in hand as the group scanned the baby clothing. They hadn't intended to wander into the store, but Tina was actually sobbing at how cute the tiny shoes were in the window and Kurt had yanked them all inside moments later.

"Gracie, look how cute." Mercedes cooed, pulling a baby girl's outfit and holding it up to Grace on the other side of the rack.

Grace poked out her bottom lip. "That's so cute," She agreed, reaching out and feeling the material. "So soft too. Do they have it in black?"

"The children need color, you Vamp!" Kurt rolled his eyes, as Grace pouted.

"Look, there is two! Oh my gosh! The twins need them." Tina announced, holding up two matching baby girl outfits with sunflowers all over them.

"Very...yellow." Grace winced, stealing one of the outfits and looking over the outfit. "Wow. It's so tiny. And I thought I was small."

"You three are hopeless. When these kids are born, I will be raiding their closets and helping you dress them. If they are going to be seen with the club, they need to be bien habillé." Kurt said, holding up an extravagant outfit he put together for a baby boy.

"That's very cute, but Kurt, I'm also very broke. Quinn just started working and I'll have to stop soon, so..." Grace waved towards the clearance section. "Cheap. Cheap. Black and grey and neutral colors are also usually cheap."

"Baby shower gift then." Kurt said, throwing the outfit into the cart he pulled over. "Are you excited?"

"Yes and no. I'm a little nervous." Grace admitted, playing with the straw of her smoothie as she watched Mercedes and Tina dig through the rack. "Most of my Mom's side is coming and they're judgey. My Momma's side I'm not too worried about though since most of them will come for the food mainly and just to poke fun at my parents. Usually, they behave more than my cuban family. I uh, I sent Quinn's mom and sister an invitation and haven't received a response..." She chewed on her straw nervously.

"You did? I'm sure Quinn wouldn't have said yes if she didn't think there was a chance." Mercedes pointed out, glancing up when she heard Grace hum in a higher pitch and stare down at her cup. She narrowed her eyes. "Did you...ask Quinn if she wanted her family there?"