The irritability in Yan Muqing's heart intensified, and he was actually accepted as a spiritual pet by a kid who had just established a foundation. He thought that her realm was at least the realm of God Transformation, but he did not expect to establish the foundation.

    It turned out that the seemingly weak spiritual power that penetrated into his inner alchemy did not appear to be, but was really weak.

    He didn't want to speak at all at this moment, and even thought, it's better to just hold his breath and end the humiliation.

    The fox in his arms doesn't move, he won't die, right? Yun Qian didn't dare to let Yan Muqing die, she had to die if he died. She called up the system panel and read the flight art.

    The flying technique below the Jindan realm needs to carry objects. The objects of Jianxiu are swords, and the objects of Faxiu and Danxiu are talismans, magic circles, etc. Above the Jindan realm, you can fly in the wind, without the need to carry objects, and above the Nascent Soul realm, you can fly in the light.

    Other flying methods rely on spiritual tools, such as arks, pavilions, flying tripods, lotus seats and so on.

    But she didn't have anything to carry, and she didn't have any spiritual weapon. She couldn't see the end of the lake at all. If she climbed up, Yan Muqing would probably die.

    That can only draw the magic circle and float up.

    Searching the original owner's memory, unfortunately, the original owner's memory is all vague about those spells and runes. It is very likely that after the spiritual root was disabled, the original owner did not practice the art for a long time, so he forgot all this knowledge.

    What's even more unfortunate is that the methods of using the magic circles and magic tricks here are completely different from those in the heaven. There is no way to use her set in heaven.

    Yun Qian had no choice but to say to the system: "System, help me call up the teaching video of the flying array."

    [Okay! ] For the suddenly motivated host, its attitude must keep up, of course, it must have something to sell cute or something.

    The 101 system quickly converted the information of the flying array into video.

    Yun Qian followed the pattern of the array on the video, condensed her spiritual power on her fingertips, and drew the innate gossip array out of thin air. When the entire array was fully revealed, Yun Qian pointed her index finger and middle finger to the center of the array, "Go!"

    floating The golden brilliance of the innate gossip array seemed to be smashed by an air current and scattered. Just when she thought she had failed and wanted to start all over again, the innate gossip formation suddenly opened under her feet, Yun Qian immediately stabilized the formation and pinched the flying trick.

    As she mobilized her spiritual power, the magic circle slowly rose, unexpectedly smooth.

    As soon as Yun Qian landed on the shore, she felt raindrops falling on her eyelashes from the sky. She blinked her eyelashes, and the raindrops fell on her cheeks along her long eyelashes. When she looked up again, she noticed Not far away is a familiar white figure, that is - Wei Yulou.

    Yun Qian's face collapsed for a second.

    Bad luck, she just wanted to take a good rest now, take a bath and sleep in, and think about the task the next day, but as soon as she got ashore, she came across such a thing.

    She regrets it very much now. She shouldn't drink milk tea in the morning, and she shouldn't pour a cup of Yolemei on the shiny head of the Mediterranean boss.