Chapter 4

Aeliana shot up, gasping for air. She frenziedly looked around only to realise she was inside her room. She removed the covers and checked her legs. They were intact and wrapped with a bandage. Her arms weren't any different from her legs.

She touched her left eye before touching her head. Everything was fine. She wasn't bleeding out. Aeliana let out a shaky sigh, covering her face with her palms. She's back to the time she first realised she had reincarnated.

She couldn't believe it. Her wish at her final moments came true? Was this a good thing?

After thinking a bit, she nodded her head, 'Yes it's a good thing. I can finally do things differently.'

Thinking a bit more again, a frown rested between her brows, '...reincarnation then regression..'

How was she able to return back in time?

Aeliana sighed again, resting her head back on her pillow, 'Forget it, my head hurts too much to think. Let's go back to sleep.'

Just as she covered herself back, the door swung open and a boy with silver-white hair and pink eyes walked in. She made eye contact with him which lasted for five seconds before he walked out, slamming the door shut.

"What the—"

Before Aeliana could finish her sentence, the door swung open once more but this time it was her father along with the other four brothers and a man in a white-golden coat trailing behind.

"Eli! You finally woke up!" Cassian said, wrapping his arms around her, pulling her into a hug.

"How long was I sleeping?"

"Three days." she heard another voice answer her.

She looked to her right where her brothers were standing. The one who spoke was her second brother, Claud who had silver-white hair and blue eyes.

Then the man in the white-golden coat came forward and showed a kind smile at her. Cautious of the stranger, Aeliana tugged on Cassian's sleeve.

"He's a magician, Eli. He's here to check on your injuries."

"It's a pleasure to meet you, my lady." the magician said and bowed.

"..Hello.." she responded, still slightly wary. She remembered him as it was the same person that came when she first woke up.

The magician sat down on a chair beside her bed and spoke, "May I look at your arms and legs?"

"Oh...okay."

The magician briefly thanked her and removed the covers. He glanced at her legs and arms, lightly touching them before nodding.

"It looks like everything is alright after the first round of using magic. Her body is healing by itself now so there is no need to worry," he said, allowing Cassian to sigh with relief.

Cassian turned to Aeliana and asked with worried eyes, "Are you still tired? Do you need anything? Daddy will get it for you."

To Cassian, it would be only a few days since he talked to her but for Aeliana it had been years. Aeliana swallowed back the words she initially wanted to say to him and instead showed him a bright smile.

"I'm fine daddy, just a bit tired."

Cassian quickly nodded, "Alright, sleep more I'll wake you up for dinner later."

He placed a kiss on her head before leaving the room.

"Come on boys, let Eli have her rest. We can go play outside."