𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 41 "𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚄𝚗𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚍"

A small girl with curly strawberry blonde hair that fell to her shoulders rest under a tree.

She gasped awake looking around tears in the corner of her round blue eyes that were the shape of a doe's.

"Ah, Angelo.. you're awake." She turned her head to see a boy with curly golden hair and a warm beautiful smile on his face.

"Dol.."

"Oh no, did you have a bad dream? It looks like you were crying.." he gently held her face and wiped her tears away.

'was it all a bad dream..? The voices, her brothers neglecting her, her sweet mother dying..?'

'was it all a bad dream.'

"It..it was a bad dream?"

The boy chuckled and then kissed her forehead. "It will be soon..it will all be a bad dream soon.."

"What..?"

"Remember me.."

Gasp.

"Ah..huh.." Mariella was breathing heavily sitting up in her bed.

"Mari! You're awake, are you ok?" Adriano was by her side looking at her with a worried face.

"Uh yeah..what happened..?"

"We found you passed out by your closet..it was a bloody mess. Literally."

"Oh.."

"Are you hungry- I could get you something-"

"No need..did you see a music box..?"

"Oh the music box you had in your hand? I rested it on your vanity."

"Ok, good." She sighed feeling relaxed.

"..." It was silent for a while. Adriano then had a small smile on her face.

"I like your new hair cut."

"Oh..I guess something good did come out of the whole thing huh?" She gently smiled as she fluffed her now short hair. It did look quite fluffy since Killian layered it a bit.

"You look pretty." Adriano said patting her head.

"I do?"

"Very."

"How pretty?"

"So pretty I think I might just have to kill every boy who looks at you."

"..ok that's a bit much.."

"It is?"

"Yes."

"Then I'm gonna do it."

"..."

_____________________________

"So someone snuck in and spilled blood in Mariella's closet.."

"Its definitely not the Russians if it was they would've taken Mariell not leave her on the floor.."