𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 28 "𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙱𝚊𝚕𝚕."

Laughs of young children she could hear. The little girl sat under the tree staring up at the falling leaves in a daze.

"Are you ok Angelo..?" The boy next to her whisper strands of his golden blonde locks fell infront of his bright Auburn eyes.

The girl sighed "I'm sleepy.."

"Its nap time for you then, come here." The young bpy chuckled pulling his little sister close to him.

the girl hugged his waist hiding her cute chubby face in his neck feeling warm and comfortable.

the boy stroked her hair humming a familliar tune as he went back to read his book.

"Hey..****** we'll be together forever right..?"

"Of course we will Angelo, even in death.."

"even in our next lives..we'll be together.."

"Forever.."

_____________________________

"Ok, someone needs to wake her up its getting late and we're suppose to be ready by Eight." Eros groaned and huffed.

"Calm down its only 1:30 right now.." Adriano answered playing on a nintendo wii.

"Exactly! It takes hours to get ready." Eros shook his head.

"Elios go wake her up, I'm gonna go get a manicure before we leave out."

Elios nodded but stood there not going to wake her up as he watch his brother exit the room.

"Did her dress come in by the way?" Lucien asked looking over at Emilio who was reading a book with his glasses on his face.

"Yes, it has. I'm just waiting on the stylists to get here." He sighed looking up the stairs.

"Then we should go wake her-"

"No, It's fine. I want her to sleep a little bit more until the medicine wares off.

"Fine." Lucien huffed in a bit of annoyance.

Elios came over to Lucien and pat his head.

_____________________________

Mariella was softly shaken awake causing her to grown in response.

Mariella groan and her eyes fluttered open. She looked up to see Elios with a small smile on his face.

"It's time to get ready.."

"Oh.."

Mariella sat up and rubbed the sleep out of her eyes.

Elios gently pat Mariella's head and stroked her hair.

"The stylists are down stairs.."

"Ok.." Mariella mumbled quietly letting out a tired sigh.

Mariella slipped out of bed and Elios lead her to a room wear a bunch of people stood by a large mirror.

"Here, we'll be waiting down stairs ok?"

Mariella nodded. Elios pulled her in for a hug and kissed the top of her head.

He then left Mariella with the stylists.

"Take a seat here darling, this might take a while." The make up artist spoke with a gentle smile on her face.

_____________________________