𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 10 "𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜."

𝚃𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙰𝚋𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙿3𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚊

_____________________________

"Please, Please don't do this!" The little girl cried as her hair was being pulled.

It has been three weeks since the death of her mother. Alot of people realized she wasn't important to the Diavolo men anymore so they could do whatever they want to her.

"Hah! Look at how pathetic she looks. She was always on a high horse look at her begging us now." The guards laughed.

"Not gonna lie she looks kinda sexy."

"Jesus Christ John that's a fucking 8 year old atleast wait till she's ten or something." The other guard chuckled.

"That's too long." The guard whine as he massaged the child's thigh.

The little girl cringed in disgust and kicked him away. This made the guard Angry.

The guard then kicked her in her stomach causing her to vomit which made the other guards laugh sadistically

"Look at that, I bet they wouldn't care if she was dead."

"She really thinks she's all that. Don't she realize she's worthless now? She's no use to the Diavolos anymore, How pathetic."

The little girl coughed and glared up at the guards. This made them annoyed. One of them kicked her in the face causing her to get a nose bleed as her head hit the cold ground causing her head to bleed aswell.

"Don't look at us like that you bitch. Don't you realize you're nothing now? You're below us." The guard said as he pulled her head up by her hair painfully.

This made her wince in Pain.

The guard took out his cigarette and put the burning blunt part against her cheek burning her.

She cried in pain.

"You're worth nothing."

"Please s-stop.."

"Even your own family wants you dead."

"I-I'm sorry.." she whispered

"you deserve nothing."

"Fucking nothing."

"Don't you see. You're worthless, you're nothing."
The guard turned into the monster. Eyes turned red. It contained nothing but disgust and hatred.

"N-no..no..no..no..please.." the girl sobbed shaking her head scratching the monsters arm.

"Yes..cry..pathetic bitch." The monster wrapped his hand around her throat suffocating the girl.
_____________________________

Hendrix was walking pass the rooms when he heard whimpers coming from his daughter's room.

He went over to her door and opened the room door to see Mariella in her bed rolling around scratching her neck.

She scratched and scratched till her neck bled.

"Please let me go, I'm sorry, please please no more.." she cried tears streaming down her cheeks.

Hendrix snapped out of his shock and went over to her. He grabbed her hands that were scratching her thin pale neck.

Her neck was nolonger pale but red. Red with blood and scratches.