𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 2 "𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚢"

"Fuck." Lucien grumbled as he gently rub his shin, he was proud his sister can defend herself.

Still it hurts getting kicked in the shin.

Emilio entered the room with his precious little sister in his arms unconscious.
"Finally after all this time.." He smiled down at his sorellina's peaceful face.

Hendrix came out of her tiny apartment she called home, along with the guards that had her personal things.

The guards walked pass them with her luggage packing them up in the trunk of the other cars.

Hendrix sighed taking his daughter away from Emilio. Which made Emilio frowned.

He wanted to hold her a little longer.

"She looks so much like her.." He mumbled brushing her hair away from her face. Smiling down at her.

If anyone saw him they'd think he finally lost it.

"Papa,le Guardie sono finite"(the guards are finished)

"eccellente" Carrying his daughter in his arms with long strides exit the building.

"I still cant believe she kicked me, fucking rat." Lucien grumbled, which caused Emilio to slap in the back of the head "ow!"

"The only rat here is you Bastardo How dare you call my piccolo fiore That."(little flower)

Emilio glared at Lucien who was cursing in italian and then walked away.

Mean while Hendrix got in the car with Mariella in his lap resting against his chest.

When she left them he felt nothing but guilt and sadness. Guilty that he couldn't keep his wife's promise.

As the saying goes you don't know you had something so precious until it's gone.

And after she left that was when he realized how much he needed his little girl next to him.

He broke his promise with her. He was supposed to treat her like a princess forever.

But now he will.

He will never let her go again..

Never.

__________________________________

She slowly opened her eyes. She winced when she felt a sharp pain shot through her head.

She blinked three times and looked around to see muscular arms wrapped around her body.

When she turned her around she saw her favorite person in the whole world.

Please note the sarcasm..

She huffed in annoyance because she was stuck. He was too strong for her to move.

'You should try to suffocate him with a pillow..'

Though she would welcome that idea with open arms there was not much she could do since she was stuck.

She then got a brilliant idea. She just hope they don't throw her off the plane after..

She pinched his nose and covered his mouth which caused him to gasp and push her off a little to hard. "Ack-"

She fell back on the floor, knocking the air out of her body from the impact of the fall.

He coughed and looked down at her with a slight frown "I didnt think you'd ever try to kill me.." He said softly with his italian accent still present but with clear amusement in his tone.