𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 17"𝙿𝚜𝚢𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝"

It's been a week since she's been in the hospital. It looked like they had no plans of making Mariella be discharged from the hospital and it pissed her off

They have been visiting bringing in stuff to make her stay in the hospital comfortable the only person that was absent was Alejandro.

She hasn't seen him since she told him off.

She didn't care anyways. She just wanted to leave the hospital.

Mariella has been communicating less and less as the days pass. She just didn't know. She felt like something inside her just shut off making her talk a bit less.

Mariella stared down at the bandages that were wrapped around her palm.

She felt annoyed and exhausted. She was tired of waking up to see the boring hospital room she rested in.

She was tired of waking up in general.

The door suddenly opened revealing Lucien.

"I Brought a set of clothes that Adriano picked out."

"Wha-"

"You're getting discharged today Come on.get changed so we can leave this dull room." Lucien just dropped the clothes on Mariella's lap.

"I'll wait outside if you need anything." Lucien flashed her a gentle smile before exiting the room.

Mariella looked down at the set of clothes and back at the door Lucien went through.

Well that was out of the Blue.

Atleast she finally get to leave the bland room.

_____________________________

Mariella stared down at her outfit. Her loosely curled hair fell down to her waist. She was wearing an oversized yellow sweater with blue jeans that had orange butterflies that were on the left leg.

 She was wearing an oversized yellow sweater with blue jeans that had orange butterflies that were on the left leg

There was a quiet knock on the door

"You ok in there?"

Mariella fiddled with her sleeves nervously and just hummed loud enough for him to hear.

Lucien opened the door revealing himself. He smiled down at Mariella.

"You look cute, I guess Adriano had good taste hm?"

Mariella shrugged looking up at him.

Lucien chuckled. "Come on we have to go somewhere before you can go home."