𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 6 "𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝙺𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚁𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐"

Mariella was standing in the foyer with her hands in her pockets. She was waiting on Eros with Adriano and Elios.

She didn't change her outfit but she did pick up some cool fashionable sun glasses.

She had this weird hobby of collecting glasses when she was younger. She still does collect glasses and she had one for each outfit.

"Ugh, I swear he takes too long!" Adriano whines like an impatient child.

"If he's not down in 10 we're leaving him." Elios said emotionlessly.

Mariella was playing around with the blue sleeves of her knitted oversized sweater.

"You're gonna leave who?" Eros voice boomed in the foyer glaring daggers at his brother.

Mariella didn't wait for anyone and just went to the garage.

She put her hands on her pocket to check if her money was still there.

If you think she was going to stay here without atleast attempting to escape you were dead wrong.

She just had to wait for their attention to shift to somewhere else.

"Ok so which car?" Eros nudged Mariella with her elbow which caused her to snap back into reality.

"What?" Mariella furrowed her eyebrows looking over at Eros.

"Pick a car idiota." Eros looked back over the cars they had.

"I don't care pick whatever. Just leave me alone." She grumbled glaring at Eros.

Eros simply rolled his eyes and sighed dramatically.

Adriano shook his head at his antics. We'll just go in that one he just walked towards a sleek black car with Elios and Eros following behind.

 We'll just go in that one he just walked towards a sleek black car with Elios and Eros following behind

Mariella sighed and followed them reluctantly.

She was so happy to go out with her brothers.

I hope you noticed the sarcasm..

_____________________________

"Ok now Mariella I want you to stay close to us and don't think about getting away from us because it won't happen." Adriano narrowed his eyes at Mariella.

"Don't worry I'm sure she won't do that, besides we're gonna sooo much fun to the point she won't ever leave!" Eros swings an arm over her shoulder which Mariella just pushes off.

Mariella glared at Eros and grumbled crossing her arms.

" let's just go in." Elios said with his hands in his pockets. He just got here and he was already tired.

The mall that they went to was 'Centro commerciale diamante Diavolo'

Which was a mall owned by them.