𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 24 "𝙴𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚢 𝚅𝚊𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗"

"Wake up Dolcezza~!" Adriano said sweetly opening the curtains causing the sun rays to shine down on Mariella.

Mariella groaned and covered her head with her light pink soft blanket that had a strawberry pattern on it.

"Come on princessa you need to wake up."

"But..we don't have school today.." Mariella whined with tears in her sleepy eyes.

Adriano internally cooed and gushed at his baby sster's cute antics. "Well, we have to get up early or we'll miss our flight." Adriano answered stroking her hair which made her feel tired.

"flight..?"

"Ah, Dad forgot to tell you that we all will be going to California."

"oh..M'kay.." Mariella said sleepily as she was lulled to sleep.

"ehe-"

The door suddenly burst open revealing an annoyed Alejandro. "I knew this was gonna happen. Adriano you were suppose to wake her up not put her to sleep." He hissed.

"She was just too cute, I couldn't help it." Adriano whined and flashed Alejandro a sheepish smile.

Alejandro sighed. "You're lucky I got some of the maids to go get her ready."

"Cara, Layla go ahead."

The two maids nodded and took up the sleeping Mariella and went off with her.

"Come on you still haven't finished your packing."

"Can't they do it for me."

"If you rely on servants all the time you'll be a useless pest. So go."

Adriano sulked on his way out of Mariella's room while Alejandro simply rolled his eyes and followed behind him.

_____________________________

Mariella groaned as her eyes fluttered open. She woke up to see a black haired that had their hair tied in a tight bun put her tail into a ponytail with a white bow on it. While the other one who had blonde hair was painting Mariella's nails a light blue shade.

"What the.."

"Good Morning Miss Diavolo. We are just getting you ready for your flight."

"Ah..flight." She remembered Adriano waking her up telling her they were going to California for an event..

Mariella looked down at the outfit she was wearing. She wore a blue oversized nitted sweater cardigan that had a daisy pattern on it with a white oversized turtleneck sweater underneath it with baggy blue jeans pants.

 She wore a blue oversized nitted sweater cardigan that had a daisy pattern on it  with a white oversized turtleneck sweater underneath it with baggy  blue jeans pants

Mariella stood up
when the maids we're finished she watched them exit her room as she stared at her reflection.

She hated looking at her reflection because she looked so much like her mother..but now a days she seemed less annoyed about it.