𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 22 "𝚂𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝."

Andrei stared down at what was inside the box. He felt like throwing up.

His son stood next to him and watched the scene with blank expression.

What was in the box was disgusting. It was gorey and it made his blood run cold.

The box holds the body parts and organs of the men he sent to take Mariella.

Their lifeless heads held the expressions of fear. Andrei went from fearful to angry.

He kicked away the box in anger causing the guts and organs of the dead man to spill out on the floor. He cursed in Russian slamming his hands down on the table.

"Fucking Diavolos.." he grabbed the lamp and threw it against the wall and groan in anger.

His son simple smile lazily in amusement watching the scene.

"I'm going to make them all suffer."

"Even if it means I'll have to sell my soul to the devil."

_____________________________

"Oh my God you look sooo good with straight hair! Though I kinda miss your curly hair." Lila stroked Mariella's hair causing her to smile at her sheepishly.

"Ah, it might stay for a bit. I kinda like it you know." Mariella chuckled.

The door opened and the two girls turned their heads towards the entrance where they saw Reina standing there.

"What are you two doing here, it's class time." Reina huffed narrowing her eyes at the two girls.

Lila just sighed in annoyance. "We are on break, what are you doing here?" Lila narrowed her eyes at her.

"I'm..looking for Dimitri.."

"Well that's cute, but he's not here." Lila said with a tight-lipped smile as she crossed her arms.

Reina tsked and just walked away.

Lila roll her eyes and looked back over to Mariella. "I swear she's so fucking annoying."

"I'm sure she's not that bad.."

"She literally put a girl in a hospital over a boy who will most definitely never like her." Lila huffed dramatically.

Mariella couldnt help but let out a small giggle. "Who do you think he likes, then?"

"Well, based on my EXCELLENT observation no one..but now a days he's been acting strange.." Lila rested her cheek against her palm.

"Oh? How so?" Mariela took a sip of her hot chocolate looking at lila.

"Hmmm.."

"Damn that new girl seems pretty chill." Selena chuckled nudging Lila's side.

"Yeah she seems cool."

Dimitri sighed with a flustered face staring at the light reddish blonde haired girl who was glaring daggers at her older brother for picking her up.

Lila narrowed her eyes at Dimitri who's cheeks were tinted pink. And his pupils dilated.

"Dimitri..?" Lila carefully called out but that's when he suddenly got up out of his seat and went over to the girl.

Mariella looked up to see Dimitri smiling at her.

"What?"

"Pretty.." he whispered as he gently rested his hands against her cheek.