“So does that mean you guys are back together?”

“Yep! He told me he loved me!” Amber squealed.

“Ohmigod that is so sweet!”

“When’s the wedding?” Pat laughed as I rolled my eyes at him. We were all quiet for a moment, eating our lunches when Pat spoke.

“So I have a little announcement.” He paused. “I asked Charlie out on a date!” Amber began to cheer and I clapped for him as he did a little bow.

“When’s the date?” I questioned him.

“Friday. We’re going to see a movie.”

“Does that mean I can dress you?” Amber asked, excited.

“Sure, but it’s casual.”

“I already have the perfect outfit in mind! We have to go shopping after school! Ana, you better come too!”

“Ok I will, but can we stop at the joke shop first?”

“Why do you want to go there?” I smiled evilly.

“Just a little something called revenge!”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Next day, 1st period, P.E.*

Ana’s POV

I waited till all the girls had left the locker room for P.E. before fishing a little packet out of my bag. I looked around one more time to make sure nobody was around before emptying the packet’s contents into Luanne’s locker. Revenge! Time to join the rest of the class for P.E.

*After 1st period in the locker room*

I was about to leave for 2nd period before remembering to see if my revenge had worked. I glanced over at Luanne to see her scratching her leg, then frantically beginning to scratch her back, then start doing something that looked like a type of crazy dance. I smiled, and walked out of the room. Oh, the joys of itching powder!

Ana’s POV

“So how do I look?” Patrick walked out of my room and did a catwalk down his “runway”, a.k.a. my hallway.

“Strut that stuff!” I gave a catcall. He struck a pose in front of Amber and me, winked, and walked back up the hallway.

“I take all the credit for this masterpiece!” Amber commented, looking proud of herself. I protested loudly.

“I helped pick out the blazer! And who paid for the entire outfit?” I pointed to myself. She made an exaggerated sigh.

“Ok, props to Ana, but I’m the genius behind the outfit.”

“And I’m the one who gives the outfit that extra umph needed!” Patrick added. “I mean come on, there’s no way this would look as good on any other guy in town.”

“Someone’s conceited!” Amber said in a sing-song voice.

“Admit it, I’m gorgeous!”

“Ooh yes, I want a piece of that!” They joked with each other a few more minutes while I zoned out. I brought back the memory of yesterday during 6th period with Lewis. He had asked me on a date and of course I said yes. He wouldn’t tell me where he was taking me or what we were going to do there, but it was tomorrow so I’d find out soon enough. I could hardly sleep last night, I was so excited. We hadn’t gone on a real date in ages!