Ruby's Dragon

A/n: This an Oc from SapphireDraken173.

Ruby's soulmate mark was declare a beautiful work of art by anyone who saw it. It was a blue dragon watching a girl in a rose garden from a grove trees. This lead Ruby to believe her soulmate was either a artist and/or really into fantasy things such as dragon. Never did it occur to her they would be a dragon faunus, they were after all incredibly rare.

Which is why Ruby was initially shocked to see the presence of scales, horns, wings and dragon tail on her soulmate. She quickly got over her surprise, ran up and hugged her. The dragoness faunus reacted by jumping and falling over from her own shock.

Ruby fell over on top of her. Ruby smiled down at the girl and instead of getting off her began talking. "Hi. I'm Ruby. What's your name? Do you like cookies? How about strawberries? I absolutely love both. Oh...", Ruby rattled on. The girl beneath her got more and more frazzled the more Ruby talked. She tried to say something but the words got stuck in her throat.

"What are you doing? Ruby get off of her.", yelled Weiss. Ruby pouted but got off the girl. Ruby offered a hand to her soulmate to help her up.

Over the course of the next few months Ruby and her soulmate, Sapphire, got to know each other better. You would almost never see one without each other. Soon Sapphire became known Ruby's dragon. If you messed with Ruby Sapphire was always quick to strike. Today team CRDL made the mistake of trying to bully Ruby.

The second Ruby's name crossed their lips Sapphire was alert and ready to pounce. As soon they finished the first insult and started laughing Sapphire immediately struck. She kicked Cardin between the legs. She was about to tackle the rest when Ruby grabbed her from behind.

"Calm down. I can handle it. I'm okay.", Ruby said trying to calm Sapphire down. Sapphire started to deflate. Then Cardin said, "Control your giant lizard, bitch." Ruby looked at Sapphire and then let her go.

When Sapphire was done all of team CRDL had to go to the infirmary with Cardin having the worst injuries. "Ruby's dragon strikes again.", Jaune joked. Sapphire blushed and tried to hide herself behind Ruby, to shy to say anything, and buried her facein the other girl's neck. "Oh, please your just jealous your soulmate isn't as awesome as mine.", Ruby rebutted.