Rosy Crosshares

Ruby was excited to meet her soulmates. She'd poked around on her scroll and found out they both went to Beacon and were on the same team. She was so excited to meet them at school that she didn't sleep the night before leaving for Beacon.

She didn't get the chance to actually meet either of them until her third day at Beacon. When she found Velvet being bullied by team CRDL. After taking care of them Ruby immediately hugged Velvet.

"Hi, I'm Ruby Rose. It's nice to finally meet you.", Ruby introduced herself. Velvet smiled and gave her a hug back. "How did you know I was me?", Velvet asked when they both let go.

"I looked around on the internet and found you and Coco.", Ruby answered. Velvet nodded. "I have to go to class but find me at lunch and you can meet Coco.", Velvet told Ruby. They then parted ways.

As soon the bell rang for lunch Ruby was off running as fast as she could to the cafeteria. She made it there before anyone else. So she got her food and waited, her eyes constantly on the door. Finally she spotted Velvet come in with Coco and to men. She stood up and waved both her hands to get there attention.

Velvet spotted her and waved with one hand. Then she turned and said something to Coco. Coco moved her glasses down her nose a bit and looked Ruby. Then she to gave Ruby a wave and put her glasses back in place.

The older team got there lunch and sat down with Ruby. "Hello my little coffee bean. It's nice to meet you.", Coco said holding out her hand. Ruby grabbed Coco's hand to shake but Coco pulled it to her gave it a kiss. "It's going to very nice getting to know you with Velvet.", Coco practically purred without letting go of her hand.