Mother and Daughter

Ruby always knew she had 2 soulmates. She had the name Willow written across her left shoulder blade and the name Weiss written on her on right ankle. She was shocked though to discover they were mother and daughter.

She Weiss in her third year of college at the age of 18, Ruby skipped 2 grades. Weiss knew she was also her mom's soulmate but chose to tell Ruby before taking her home. Weiss' mother, Willow, was as equally shocked as Ruby when she went down to dinner discover her soulmate sitting their with her younger daughter. Later when Whitley is in bed they locked themselves in library to talk.

"So I guess it's going to strictly platonic between all of us.", Ruby said. "Not necessarily with you. Although it will be with Weiss and me of course. But as long as we don't do anything together it could work not entirely platonically.", Willow suggested while blushing. Ruby was about to object when Weiss spoke up. "My mother's right, Ruby. You could be with both of us.", she says. Ruby thought about it for a second and then nodded.

"So tell me about yourselves. I know about Weiss some but not much.", Ruby says. So they spent the next couple hours with Ruby getting to know more about both mother and daughter. They also asked Ruby questions but remained focused on the Schnee women mainly. Ruby learned about Willow that she used to married, she enjoyed reading, writing, and dancing. Weiss enjoyed fencing, classical music and reading like her mother. Around midnight Ruby needed to go home but she got kiss from each woman that left her seeing stars and looking forward to coming over next week.