Your my sister's mother

Ruby always wondered what her soulmate would be like. It was constantly on her mind. She hoped they'd be a hunter like so they'd have similar interests and could spare together.

So when she locked eyes with a pretty black haired and red eyed lady that had a impressive looking sword when timer finally went off she was excited. Ruby ran up and hugged her surprising and throwing the woman off balance so she stumbled back a few steps. The woman almost pulled her weapon on Ruby thinking it was an attack.

Without letting go Ruby began to ramble on to the woman, "Hi, I'm Ruby. It's so nice to finally meet my soulmate. Are you a huntress? What's your name? What's toughest Grimm you've ever faced? Do you like cookies? How about..." "Stop. Your going to fast and let go of me.", the woman said shoved Ruby off.

Ruby fell on her butt and looked up at woman shocked. It was for soulmates to hug and have a lot of questions when they first meet. So what was wrong? 'Maybe she's not the huggy type. I suppose I went a little fast on questions too.', Ruby thought to herself.

Ruby got up and brushed herself off. She looked up after finishing to see the woman walking away from her. Ruby ran after her. "Hey we're are you going?", said Ruby now standing in front of the woman. The woman sighed. "Look kid I get that your my soulmate and excited but I have a lot of important things to do. You can have two questions but then I'm leaving.", the black haired woman said.

Ruby thought for a minute. "What's your contact info?", Ruby said. The red eyed woman begrudgingly gave it to her. Then Ruby asked her second question, "What's your name?"

"Raven, Raven Branwen.", said the now identified woman. Ruby eyes went wide. The woman started to turn away when Ruby shouted,"Your my sister's mom.", causing the woman to whip back around.

20 minutes later they sat on bench discussing Yang. Ruby discovered that despite abandoning her Raven loved to her about Yang and how strong she's become. Ruby finally asked the elephant in the room, "Why did you really abandon Yang? You seem to love her or at least have interest in her."

Raven sagged. "Truthfully I was scared. I could already see Salem coming and I was also scared of being a mom.", Raven said quietly. Ruby took deep breathe. "You need to make things right with Yang before have any kind of relationship. She needs to come first in your life. I need to get back to her now.", Ruby said and stood up. She gave Raven another hug and a kiss on the cheek. She then started to walk away but thought. "You also need to apologise to my Dad and give him proper divorce. You caused him a lot of heart ache.", Ruby said and continued to leave.