Chapter 47

Hello, Missy, she thought.

I could see it in her eyes, the curve of her smile and wrinkles surrounding every feature of her face that I loved. She shook the leaves off, stripped to a shirt she often slept in and pointed to it in excitement.

We are matching, she shrieked.

I smiled.

We are, I told her.

I let the tubes dry. Brushes ruined... I did not care. Not when Evie came closer timidly with that soft smile on her lips and hands embracing each other nervously. 

I stood up and met her in a kiss.

Her neck was surrounded by my touch and she was smiling, oh so sweetly when I tasted her lips.

I wrapped my arm around her waist, and she laid her hands on my breasts, tugging on the edge of the shirt. She stood on her tiptoes, making us fall into the sheets. She laughed in my ear. Little giggles left her mouth. and I lifted her chin to silence her sweet laughter with a kiss. Now... I only felt her joy from the taste of her tongue and in the echo of our hearts. I slipped my hand to her bottom, lifting her to me. Evie straddled me, brushing out my hair with her fingers. She was sighing into my mouth and her tongue surrendered to my being. She wasn't afraid anymore. Her timidness was gone and as her curiosity grew, so did our smiles. Her skin was revealed to me as the edge of her shirt slipped from under my fingers and as I shakily grazed her bottom with my nails, she broke the kiss. Evie shivered. And let out a breathy moan.

I felt her beating heart on my breasts. It beat so fast. Her cheeks were fast flushed, and I knew she was hurting. From her heart beating so strongly and the pit of her stomach burning. 

I let her be. Even though I was itching for contact. I caressed her back, her shirt protecting her from my touch. Evie kept kissing me. And as the temptation grew... the slower our kisses were. I swept my tongue against hers and felt the edge of her teeth, the roof of her mouth, and the corners of her lips. I let my lips glide over hers. Evie breathed slowly into my lungs, kissing me gently, her feathery touch loving and kind.

One last kiss. And then her forehead was on mine. And those lovely eyes of carpets of mossy woods in mine.

Will you make my heart beat, please, she asked of me.

I nodded. How could I refuse?

I laid her into the pillows, humbly realising what control she had over me. I indulged myself in the sweetness of her lips, excusing myself as if I didn't do it to taste a part of her soul on my tongue. I lied to myself, thinking I am only helping a friend in need. Nut it was me who needed her.

I stripped her bare. I let her underwear on, knowing she'd be uncomfortable without it. I let her bra on, afraid he heart will be cold and I had yet to find out how to warm it.

Let's search your body, I told her.

For what, she asked.

I could not answer. Evie knew. So she pleaded sweetly:

Search my body.

I held her hand, kissing her soft skin.

Lead my hand. Lead it wherever you want it, I thouhgt.

Evie's cheeks flushed carmine red.

I can't, she thought.

You can, I told her.

But she was hesitant. Afraid. I breathed raggedly, leaning onto her forehead, thinking:

Use me.

I took her hand, the cold fingers and shivering touch to my breasts.

Use me, however you want, love.

I lead her hands to the darkest corners of my mind we both knew too well. I lead her body to reach what was already hers. Like an ocean wave she leaned into me, every inch of her warming mine. She buried her hand in my hair as I closed me eyes in agony, whispering small solaces. My stomach tightened under her touch as she held me against her. I felt her fine lashes brushing against my temple and her hot breath against my cheek.

Use me, Evie, I begged her.

For more updates follow SeraphineDarcy :)