Chapter 33

You've always been my first kiss, Evie, I told her.

Then kiss me once again, she asked of me.

I can't.

Why?

You'll regret it.

Evie started to shake her head at my words adamantly.

I won't, she told me.

There is nothing to regret. Nothing at all.

Her words puzzled me. It was as if she truly believed it. Nothing at all, what we just did, the feelings I just felt... nothing at all. Could they ever be nothing at all when they made my whole world?

Isn't it, I asked

Evie gulped and held my hand. Like I once used to. Her cold hands cooled down my skin, her grip as soft as her gaze.

You told me, a kiss can be whatever I want it to be. I want it to be nothing. Nothing at all. How can we do nothing and regret it, Missy?

Evie was my temptress. She was beautiful. Her eyes were wide and deep. Her lips were parted with the remaining footprints of my touch. She was clinging onto me, not because she was afraid I will leave. But because she feared I won't come back. Back to my place. To her side where I belonged.

I stood up. She was still grasping my hand. I sat by her, her dress pink, laid in my sheets along with her, belonging by my side.

You are drunk, I've said in the last attempt.

I am drunk on the night and kisses, she told me.

And so, my hair spilt on her shoulders. The strands of hers, swept away by my fingertips. Her cheeks came to life with rosy colour. My palms were on her warm body. Palms, hugging the skin of the side of her neck. Her shivers moved my heart. And her open mouth revealed a red tongue which I had caressed with mine. I wanted to softly bite Evie's lips to create that little sound she did when she was kissed.

First, my lip touched hers. And then the moment I leaned into her mouth washed me in bliss. Her chin lift up in a search for the kiss she pleaded for. Every fold of her lips. The tip of my tongue. Her breath cooled our wetskins, raising goosebumps and shivers. It had rained on her lips by me and everything I secretly felt for her.

Her hands were in my hair and my hands were on her hips and a piercing tremble made her breath a little faster. I pulled away just enough to see her.

Blush. Shining eyes. A beautiful girl who was so mine for a short moment. I watched her lips open in anticipation. I opened her lips wider with mine, letting our mouths be opened. Exposed to the world. To us. I let my tongue slide across hers, and return, only to circle hers once more.

I let out mouths be open just like our hearts should've been. We were the truth. Then why were we lying?

I buried myself into her lips. She was my grave. I took in a shaky breath only to suffocate on her once again.

Kill me, I begged.

Kill me, Evie.

We are already dead, Missy.

We talked in silence, between kisses only to realise Death was such a sweet lover.

Follow for more updates.