i didn't mean it like that

Start from the beginning

Through the seconds going by, Luffy was commencing to lose confidence in himself. "But I'm ugly,...and you're lovely."

Baby 5 would do anything to convince Luffy that he is an individual of great worth and he is capable of obtaining whoever he desires, not simply a random ass man on the streets wanting to get with law.

"Well, you're not; in fact, you're gorgeous. And believe me, Law would beg you to get back together with him if he weren't so blinded by Nami's deceit.

Sure luffy would love the fact of law coming back to him but he found law begging for forgiveness unimaginable."...i don't want him to beg..."

Baby 5 smirked and added, "Oh but he should. Now excuse me. I have to beat some sense into my self-proclaimed brother and his new girlfriend."

Luffy held baby 5 down by her hand,"Baby 5 wait! Don't do it"

She chuckled,"I was joking, I'll catch you later, okay?"

They sat up from the seat and went their separate ways, and about baby 5 joking. She wasn't joking about beating them up. He had the nerve to play with Luffy's feeling, but let's see how he likes it when he has to face the consequences.

She walked to the driveway and immediately recognized the third car in the driveway, it was namis. Baby 5 walked over to it and spat on it, her expensive car also had to pay for what she's done to luffy. She lifted her foot and started kicking the car like it was a punching bag. Each time her foot met with the car it caused a new dent, almost like she was going to do to nami's face. She was glad that her years of training with doflamingo were going to mean something now that he's gone.

After beating the car, baby 5 went to the front door and knocked on it. She waited patiently for 3 minutes until law finally answered the door. She was glad it was him that answered, He was the one she really wanted to beat the hell out of. She didn't give him a moment to talk; she pushed him in and slapped him repeatedly, each time a stinging red mark was left behind with the sound of her hand meeting his face.

Nami heard the commotion and went down the stairs to where they were, she watched as baby 5 slapped law without any remorse . she didn't know what to do, her arms still hurt when luffy slit open her skin. Removing a highly trained girl off of wasn't the best for her arm that was just stitched by law.

Thankfully she didn't have to step in, law grabbed baby 5 and tossed her off of him. The two looked like little children in a squabble over something childish. Law touched his burning cheeks and looked at baby 5 with a confused look on his face.

"What's wrong with you?"

Baby 5 wasn't in the mood for his bullshit today, he knew damn well that he hurt luffy now he's trying to act all indecent. "I think you know law, hint it has to do with your new girlfriend thats a whore by the way"

Law sighed, great one more person on his ass for making his life decisions "Not you too..."

"Yes, me too. i'm pissed, you know luffy still likes you right? His self esteem is so low just because of you!" she said angrily

Given that Nami was still recovering from earlier, Law didn't want a confrontation between the two to happen in his house. " Just go upstairs, babe; I'll take care of it."

"yeah Send the her upstairs so that she can text another man," Baby 5 scoffed rudely.

Here is when baby 5's dislike of Nami began. but nami was a Who was she to barge into the house of her boyfriend and begin yelling at them both, "For your information, I'm faithful to my boyfriend, unlike luffy. Also, I forgot to mention that Luffy date with Hancock and I'm pretty sure that they had sex."