Chapter 35: you are selfish clarrisa

Start from the beginning

"You don't have to apologize" it was rude to cut someone off but I've done it before I realize myself.

Racheal picked offense and slamming her folk on desk she yelled, "what exactly do you want clarrisa? Why can't you stop being narrow minded and see from the positive side that we did what we did for your own sake! Do you think I would have come to the picture if I didn't have your interest at heart?If anything, you should be thanking us right now"

"I didn't ask for that did I? Nothing justifies the fact that you all disrespected my decision. I may be the lowest in this family but I've a right too. You know what? I'm so done with this discussion" dropping my culteries, I stood up to leave but in flash Racheal stood up and held my hands back.

"No, We aren't done yet clarrisa." Racheal spate and flipped me around angressively.

"Racheal!" One of my brothers yelled her name but Racheal paid no attention.

"You know what?! you're so selfish. You are such an ungrateful self centered freak. Yes you only care about yourself clarrisa, you think the whole world revolves around you and everything should be in your Favour just because our brothers treat you so much like a princess!" She yelled angrily her eyes glistening red, tears suddenly blurred my vision.

No, not because she was angry but the words she was saying cut me deep like a knife. The names she called me. Freak! Brought sick memory of how I use to be called a freak.

Ungrateful?! Selfish?! Am I really ungrateful?!

Guilt filled me immediately and more tears streamed down my eyes.

I heard my brothers called her name with caution but she again paid deaf ears and said the next statement that crushed me to dust.

'Now if you'll ask me, I think you're the drive that pushed your ex-brothers into Hurting you because you're just too much! An ungrateful person like you doesn't even deserve to be loved and cared for because you won't appreciate anyway so you deserve whatever those morons did to you!"

The dam in my system broke and more tears poured out of my eyes.

"THAT's ENOUGH RACHEAL?!" Matoe yelled.

"Why? You and I both know that I was saying the truth right?"

"Racheal shut the fuck up!!" Liam yelled at Racheal and starts a heavy argument between them but I wasn't really paying attention.

Matoe stood up to come ask if I was alright while Jayden and Antonio was still sitting. But of course i wasn't alright.

I began to hear my ex brothers voices in my head.

"Just get this straight, you may be related to us by blood but we are never going to consider you as our sister" that was Dennis on a certain occasion.

"You're such a selfish bitch. You took dad's life and now you're getting our mother's attention to yourself too." That was Jake.

"You know what?! Useless freaks like you deserve this!" Samson yelled at me on one occasion and pouch me on the nose.

A real life pouch, jolts me back to life. I discovered Racheal had pouched Liam square on the jaw. Liam winced and staggered back. He got furious and wanted to hit Racheal but she held his hands up.

Both Antonio and Jayden had to stand up this time around trying to stop Racheal and Liam who were both in a fighting stance but ignoring Antonio and Jayden, these two started fighting.

Even though Racheal was matching liam's every move, it still sparked something in me.

The whole sight starts fading in and out. Sometimes I sees myself as Racheal and being beaten up by my brothers.