Chapter forty three: la vie en rose.

A car from Salman's company was already waiting to pick them up. They exchanged pleasantries with the driver and he told them he would be their tourist and driver for their duration there.

He drove them straight to the mall to get clothes because Feena just wanted to do everything once and for all against Salman's plea to go and sleep.

He was sulking all the while as she dragged him to different stores and shopped for them. He always paid for the clothes in every store they entered despite Feena's harsh glare. This man didn't allow her to pay even a single kobo and she didn't like that! She's perfectly capable of buying anything she wants but she eventually gave up seeing as he liked spending money on her. Her money is hers and his money is theirs after all.

By the time they finished, his hands, Mike's hand(driver), and her own hands were filled with bags of clothes.

When they arrived at the hotel, They were led to a big well furnished en-suite. The both of them were extremely tired as they didn't even put away their clothes and just went to sleep. They only woke up to pray Subh and went back to sleep.

"Lion, wake up." She heard Salman tapping her a bit. She groaned and turned her head the other way, snuggling more into the blanket.

"Five more minutes." She murmured sleepily, already dozing back to sleep.

He tickled her side a bit making her yelp and squirmed before opening her eyes slowly. "What?!" She gritted out, clearly annoyed that he woke her.

"Easy tiger...I'm going out, I'll be back in the afternoon."

"Where are you going and what's the time?" She asked sleepily. She could see him all dressed up in his turtle neck and dark brown suit. His glasses were perfectly on his face adding to his look.

"Work. It's 8: a.m. Gimme a kiss." He said bending down towards her.

She shook her head and pointed to her cheek instead. She didn't brush her teeth yet and she was pretty sure she had morning breath. He rolled his eyes and gave her a peck before switching the light off for her.

She felt the sleep enveloping her once again and she melted into the soft bed even more.

She woke up with a yawn around 1 pm with a yawn. God, she missed sleeping in like this. She ordered room service from the hotel room before hopping in the shower to take her bath.

When she came out wrapped in a towel, the food was already waiting for her. Waffles, pancakes, French toast, croissants, omelets, sandwiches, orange juice, Lipton, milk, sugar, and every sort of food were on the little table next to the huge glass window that showcased the beauty of the city. Since it's still brunch, that's the food they bought. She wondered what Maan had for breakfast. He probably bought something on his way out.

She got ready and prayed Asr since it was already time on her Muslim pro app on her phone. After she finished praying, she ate her food as she watched avatar: the last airbender on the Netflix app on her phone. She watched it like hundred times with her siblings but it's one of her comfort shows. Thank God their hotel rooms had wifi.

When she finished, she started arranging the clothes they bought yesterday in the closets. She texted and checked in with Maan as she worked.

By the time she was done, it was already past three so she called room service to clean the room as she went to the last floor in the hotel, where the swimming pool side was to give them space to do their job.

The place was an open space with a huge pool. It wasn't empty as few people were scattered around it. She laid down on the beach-like chairs with her Gucci sunglass and a straw hat to shield her from the sun as she sipped on her cold pink lemonade.