Chapter 59

chapter 59

    With the announcement of Xia Wei's votes, the team entered the process. Now there are only 21 trainees left, divided into five groups. Xia Wei has the right to choose a mentor first.

    The last time on the stage, Xia Wei had already said that he wanted to team up with Si Chongxi, which was an automatic team success.

    The selection rule is that the trainees enter the tutor's room by themselves. Xia Wei's group of five people can't enter again, and the other four people can successfully form a team.

    Now teachers can express their opinions to win over trainees.

    Under everyone's attention, Xia Wei walked into Si Chongxi's room.

    Sister Watermelon screamed, "I can be with Xia Wei again." The

    trainees looked at the excited Xu Xueyang and became very jealous. They entered the room in order of order. Xu Xueyang ranked ninth this time, and had a good chance to be with Xia. Unique group.

    The eighth-ranked Yu Shuang put his arms around Gu Mei's shoulders, "There are still seven people in front of you, how do you know that other people will not choose Xia Wei."

    Xigua Mei froze and glanced at Meng Yihan and Gu Si secretly, thinking that these two People will definitely choose Mentor Yinni, and the rest are from Tianyi. It is impossible not to choose Mentor Nari, so I feel that I have great hope.

    In the selection process, the trainees could not see which room others entered. Netizens and mentors were from God's perspective. The program team deliberately created suspense to make the contestants guess and tangled.

    The girls at the bottom of the rankings are nervous. Once their favorite tutors fill up first, they will feel a little uncomfortable when they choose other tutors. After all, they are not the first choice.

    Not to mention that the five mentors saw the whole process clearly.

    Si Chongxi found that Nan Rui's body had been tense since the selection of the group, and he laughed softly: "What? I'm afraid there is no one to choose?"

    Nan Rui controlled the urge to roll his eyes, ignored the smugness in his words, and said in a low voice: " You have to shy."

    Si Chongxi raised his eyebrows proudly, leaned back on the chair lazily, with a relaxed and leisurely posture, staring at the screen in front of him, in sharp contrast to the other instructors, his whole body tense.

    After they were promoted to S-level artists, they seldom felt this kind of nervousness. It was because the show was so popular that hundreds of millions of people at home and abroad watched it. If the first choice of the trainees was not them, there would always be a gap in face.

    When Nan Rui saw An Qi walk into his room, his long legs stretched forward, his whole body relaxed, and he snorted triumphantly, "It's like there's no one to choose."

    Si Chongxi smiled, not naive. People care, looking at the girl sitting on the floor in the screen, the corners of her mouth are raised high, contented.

    Time passed quickly, seeing sister Yu Shuang Xigua entering his room one after another, rolling with Xia Wei on the floor, Si Chongxi rubbed his fingers on the handrail, his chest heaved slightly, and a trace of envy flashed in his eyes.

    [Tianyi trainees almost all entered the room of Si Chongxi and Nan Rui, as if they had discussed it in advance. ]

    [The relationship is really good, but it's better to be separated at this time. I'm not afraid that there will be no bright spots when they are all crowded together. ]