Chapter 31

Chapter 31 The scumbag is unlucky again, the first issue...

    Half of the teammates have cute styles, and the appearance of the typhoon is actually quite suitable for the song Rabbit Dance. Wearing a cute costume, it is enough to make the audience and fans shout cute and suitable.

    But this is not an ordinary performance stage, this is a stage with a knockout system, and all the professional judges are sitting underneath. Strictly speaking, the lyrics and dance of the rabbit dance are not enough to show the strength of the teammates, it is just an ordinary driving force The atmosphere in the arena made it difficult to overpower Meng Yihan's group.

    Seeing that the stage is about to be discussed, the election tube informs the director to turn off the live broadcast. This is to maintain a sense of mystery and to increase the audience's sense of expectation for the performance stage.

    As soon as Xia Wei's group of live broadcasts was closed, fans immediately roared on Weibo.

    [Oxygen Dihydrogen: The show team is not a human being! ! I've been waiting for the same frame for a long time, I just solved my cravings! ! ]

    [Weiwei career fans: Why are you shutting down the Xiawei group? Can't we just cover our ears and not listen? I want to see Xia Wei, I want to see Xia Wei, but I didn't see it in the morning. ]

    [Without dry powder: Is it easy for me to get a CP? Don't say it, I went to Chaohua to watch Meitu. The live broadcast of the sisters is about to resume, @me. ]

    The official Weibo of Yuanqiidol soon released, saying that the live broadcast is about the effect of stage design. After the discussion is over, the players will practice live 24 hours a day, soothing a group of fans, but not CP fans.

    In the practice room, the players were a little less nervous than before. They listened carefully to the discussion between Si Chongxi and Xia Wei, and began to interject themselves to give suggestions.

    When Si Chongxi talked about the stage, his face became more serious and calm, his voice was slightly low, and he slowly said: "Your group looks very friendly, and the music of the prelude to the rabbit dance is suggested to be changed to a tune with a chilling atmosphere. It is the most relaxed and lively consciousness to make a reversal."

    Xia Wei's original idea coincides with him, "In the early stage, we need to use enough acting skills to shock the stage, and the atmosphere must be convincing for the audience, and even start I wonder if we changed the track, only in this way can the cute rabbit dance appear in the back to achieve the effect of reversal."

    Jiao Xiaoya took a gun with a cold face     , and the sound effect "biubiu" was added in her mouth, "Am I acting like it?" It's more like it."

    Si Chongxi chuckled lightly, and put his hands on the floor behind his back, the fog blue coat was spread on the ground, the white T was close to his chest, and the muscle lines were looming, "Makeup is very important, and in addition, follow the The arranger teacher has a good discussion. I personally suggest that when all the audience is looking forward to the most, start the scene with a gunshot, and then as long as your acting skills are not in play, you can easily control the rhythm of the stage."

    Xia Wei lightly retracted his eyes, "Well" With a bang, he agreed. His suggestions were practical and very useful, and other trainees would naturally not object.

    There was a knock on the door from behind, and everyone turned to look at it. It was Si Chongxi's bodyguard and assistant, and several people were carrying boxes of milk tea and snacks.