Chapter 9

Chapter 9 Ji's father, the former fiance has been unlucky one after another,...

    He has been in the company for many years and has dealt with many similar incidents of female artists. Si Chongxi never asks about it, and the company has praised him for it. What is the problem today?

    Si Tingsheng smiled, his facial features stretched out and he looked very friendly. He said cold words in a gentle voice: "Since Chongxi has spoken, you should finish the resignation procedure today."

    Li Bing looked at handsome and gentle with despair on his face . The man, understood something, his shoulders sank slowly.

    Chang Xue and Gao Zhuo looked at each other with triumphant smiles on their faces.

    Xia Wei rubbed his temples, thinking that his head hurt, he got out of bed and poured a glass of water to drink, "I need to divert attention from other things, anyway, I can't think of why, the soldiers will block the water and cover the soil, and the hands will explode, Sweep all obstacles."

    System: It's definitely not me.

    "Congratulations to the host for completing the task and becoming a candidate for a girl group variety show, rewarded with 1,000 points."

    Xia Weiwei, who was looking for snacks, immediately thought of the previous task.

    Put the Melon Seed Coke on the bedside table, get back into the bed, pick up the pillow and put it on your back, "Open the happy hour."

    Open the warehouse, check the balance, click on the Mid-season Father Bad Luck Card, and the screen appears.

    Father Ji was sitting in the back seat of the luxury car, and suddenly received a call from the most important customer. With a sincere smile on his face, he said enthusiastically: "Mr. Zhang, you won't be one step ahead of me, right?

    " I'm sorry, Mr. Ji, I can't come to Ling Qianjin's coming-of-age banquet today."

    Father Ji smiled, "Has Zhang always encountered any problems? We have been in a relationship for so many years, as long as you speak, I will help you to the end."

    Mr. Zhang: "Thank you Mr. Ji, I still have something to do, let's do this first." The

    phone hung up, Ji's father stared at the phone with a serious expression, and he called back twice and was pressed by the other party. If he called again, he was on the phone. Things changed, and he immediately said solemnly: "Stop over!"

    The car stopped steadily on the side of the road, Ji's father looked through the communication with a straight face, and frowned, "Manager Wang, what's going on with Mr. Zhang?"

    Manager Wang: "Mr. Zhang, because today is the order of the day. The daughter's coming-of-age ceremony, so I haven't dared to disturb you. I heard that Mr. Zhang has been in frequent contact with people from Dongjian recently. I thought it was just chasing the wind, but in the morning we went to Zhang's head office and was left to hang for a long time. , it should have changed."

    Ji's father suddenly sat up straight and said angrily: "How is it possible!"

    He pays tens of millions of dividends to Mr. Zhang every year, and has spent a lot of money over the years to consolidate the relationship between the two sides, how can Dongjian be possible? Pry the pie.

    Manager Wang's voice was in a hurry: "Our people put back the news that President Zhang temporarily led someone to sign an order with Dongjian for the first half of next year, but shouldn't President Zhang attend Ling Qianjin's coming-of-age ceremony today?"