Chapter 16

Chapter 16 Completely popular, all people chase stars! ...

    The applause didn't stop for a long time, and the six people hugged each other and enjoyed the joy and satisfaction from the heart.

    In the end, when Teacher Wen Xiaochang got excited and started to control the field, the trainees calmed down a little.

    In the tutor commenting session, Wen Xiaochang kept holding the microphone, and with several other humble seniors, he was the one who spoke first, giving a thumbs up before speaking, "This performance is quite rich, and you have shown each of you at the beginning. Solid basic skills, especially Xia Weiyi's astonishing voice."

    Speaking of this, Wen Xiaochang seemed to recall the excitement at the time, and after calming down, he continued: "And An Qi's voice belongs to the patriarch. The rap at the back is the biggest feature of the whole performance. The lyrics resonate with tears and are very infectious. This is a particularly precious point, and I was deeply stabbed."

    Xia Wei and others thanked and bowed. Seeing that Nan Rui picked up the microphone, the six people's tightly clasped hands began to sweat.

    Nan Rui's smile is usually very ruffian, very bad, or like the evil smile described in the novel, which belongs to the villain category, but the smile at this time is less rude and more pure, pointing to Xia Wei said: "To borrow what Chong Xi said before, the one who will control the stage in the future must be someone like you!"

    "Wow!!"

    "Mr. Nan Rui is the first time to praise someone!

    " Go back!"

    Xia Wei bowed calmly, and Nan Rui's praise gave her a little bit of hatred.

    After Nan Rui praised, he looked at An Qi, "You are worthy of the title of 'God of Trainees'!" Without waiting for

    An Qi to thank him, he continued, "There are flaws in your group, but the flaws did not affect the whole, Xia Wei's One reason is that the rescue was timely, and the other reason is that you trust her enough, so even if Fang Yilan has already begun to panic, after hearing Xia Wei's voice, he can adjust it as soon as possible, which is great!"

    【 Rui Zai finally stopped being vicious, the old mother left tears of relief, and if she continued to fight, fans would have to run away temporarily. 】

    [To tell the truth, what Nan Rui said is very reasonable. Those people in front gave up if they didn't perform well. It's really annoying to cry! ]

    [Brother Rui's words are like that. People rely on their strength to reach the top step by step. The most annoying is this kind of people who want to sell miserably and pretend to be pitiful. ]

    Xia Wei and the six people smiled and bowed again, standing still and continuing to wait for comments.

    Si Chongxi's eyes are crystal clear, a slight smile can melt everyone, and his eyes are full of satisfaction, "You are very powerful, star-like, camera-minded, expression management, and expressive, like Xia Wei and An Qi, It can be said to be stable and not pretentious." After saying this, he stood up and looked at all the trainees.

    When the light hit his overly charming profile, he realized that there was a small pale pink mole hidden on the tip of his nose, and the fingers holding the microphone were slightly white. After Xia Wei observed it carefully, he knew what he was going to say next. will be heavy.     Sure enough, Si Chongxi said without hesitation: "I hope that those who will perform on the stage will not take the path of selling miserables again, and stop thinking about using tears in exchange for sympathy! As the saying goes, if you want to wear a crown, you must bear its weight. If you are not strong enough to face the audience, you shouldn’t come at all, it’s not too late to quit now!” The     gasps sounded one after another, and those who had cried before were so frightened that they shed physiological tears unconsciously, and then quickly wiped them off and looked at the stage with a bloodless face. The man who was shining brightly on the top, feared from the bottom of his heart.     [My brother has always been strict. So far, every stage is a visual feast. Decathlon is not something that can be achieved by talking about it and shedding a few tears. ]     [I think it's too harsh on girls. In fact, some people have lower tear points and more developed tear ducts, so they can't control it. ]     [The key point is to sell miserable tears. Like Xia Wei and the others on the stage just now, no one will say anything. Players should speak with strength, and those who have no strength will really lose goodwill if they cry! 】    Xia Wei heard Fang Yilan taking a deep breath next to her, turned her head and saw that she was holding back her choking, for fear that the tears would spill out of her eyes, so her whole face was bulging like a small hamster, and she couldn't help laughing out loud. Immediately, he stared at her with round eyes.