Chapter 20

Chapter 20 The head of the group is in place, and the group praises...

    In everyone's eyes, Fu Yanmo's rhythm was completely chaotic, but Fu Yanmo himself was quite calm, jumped up from the ground, flipped and landed in the air, jumped back and raised his legs, and completed a series of difficult movements.

    After landing again, Thomas showed full rotation perfectly. The whole figure was wound up, and his feet kept making circular movements in the air.

    Applause erupted from all around.

    If it weren't for Xia Wei's previous series of big moves, Fu Yanmo's performance would have attracted people around him even more.

    However, with Xia Wei in front, Fu Yanmo's difficult moves can only be regarded as 'catching up'. If you want to get the scream from the heart, you must 'overtake'.

    Fu Yanmo's last big move was a complete set of floor movements. The movements were coherent and smooth, reaching the professional level of dance. He supported the ground with his right elbow and stood upside down as an endinng.

    The music stopped, Xia Wei and the other trainees applauded.

    Whispering below.

    "Anyway, it's much stronger than me, so I can only say."

    "It's very strong, but it lacks the kind of shock that Xia Wei showed."

    "If Fu Yanmo performed first, maybe it would be better."

    "Still . I will be killed by Xia Wei in seconds, that knee hit the ground is too shocking, and there is no gap in the series of big moves, the level of the gods."

    Compared with the off-court, the tutor seat is quieter, the five tutors sat calmly in the seats, even Wen Xiaochang The teachers are no longer restless.

    Xia Wei and Fu Yanmo stood together and waited for the vote.

    The number of votes on the screen scrolls, and when it stops, it is exactly the same as the previous round.

    Xia Wei received 78 votes and Fu Yanmo had 19 votes.

    [It was a crushing victory, and the atmosphere was so quiet that I was embarrassed to mock it. ]

    [I feel that the instructors read it more clearly and want to listen to the comments of the instructors. The layman can only see who is bombing and who is not. 】

    [The insider said, Xia Wei's stylized pen, Fu Yanmo was actually panicked. 】

    After the votes appeared, the two bowed to everyone.

    Wen Xiaochang said cheerfully: "There is no doubt about the strength of the two, they are both of the top level. In comparison, like everyone else, I prefer Xia Wei's performance.

    " He got up and became more flamboyant. He picked up the microphone and said, "Senior's words are rather tactful. I am very sorry for Fu Yanmo. You have completely lost your rhythm and committed the most unacceptable taboo in Battle - follow your opponent."

    Xia Wei pursed his lips, thinking that the poisonous tongue started again.

    "After Xia Wei's performance, you wanted to imitate her and shock the audience with a series of big moves, so you made a temporary mistake and imagined that you would come to a surprise and save yourself. However, what Dong Shi Xiaofei said is you!"

    The audience was silent for a moment, and Fu Yanmo smiled sweetly.

    Nan Rui rested on the table with one hand, leaned forward, and had a beautiful lip shape, but his words were extremely cold: "The continuity of movements and muscle control behind Xia Wei's big moves are beyond your imagination."