Chapter 22

Chapter 22 The Fault First

    The photographer aimed at her in all directions, and cut close-up shots. Everyone in the venue, trainees, tutors, and program staff, with different faces and the same melon-eating expression, were waiting for her to speak.

    Xia Wei raised her eyebrows, a sly smile evoked at the corners of her mouth, picked up the mobile phone that the director gave her to challenge the game before, opened Weibo, and entered Si Chongxi.

    After swiping his fingers a few times, he turned off the phone, turned his head to look at Si Chongxi, and said slowly, "Si Chongxi is truly amazing in the world, he is my god, the stage show is too crazy, and the stage is crazy. He's so handsome that it explodes, my blood boils as soon as I dance, and when I appear, I'm a god, he deserves everyone to scream for him, the real king of the stage, I love this man to death." The

    atmosphere was boiling, everyone clasped their shoulders and covered their mouths, restrained sharply. Call.

    Si Chongxi's eyes were sparkling, and he carefully measured her, leaning on the back of the chair slightly stiff, after a while his expression relaxed, and his laughter was loose: "You won."

    Xia Wei also smiled and pointed to the screen of the mobile phone : "Thank you for your fans."

    Si Chongxi paused with a relaxed and happy expression, turned his head quickly, looked at the Weibo content on the screen, and his jaw line slowly tightened.

    After a while, he raised his eyes to meet her gaze, twitched the corners of his mouth, and said at the end, "Really smart?"

    Xia Wei looked away and turned to the girl who was crying without tears in front of him, with a particularly cheerful smile, "The challenge failed!"

    【Hahahaha, Weiwei is so cute! Did you read the Weibo of Si Chongxi's fans? 】

    【Ah, ah, it's my Weibo! Xia Wei actually read my Weibo to my idol! I'm dead ah ah ah!]

    [My mind is turning so fast ah ha ha ha ha, this game is really easy to win. ]

    ....

    Many ingenious girls came up with all kinds of tricks to challenge, and Xia Wei would admit defeat if they were too speechless.

    As for those who wanted to dance against Si Chongxi, Xia Wei accepted the challenge, and after the girl finished dancing, she conceded defeat.

    In this regard, Si Chongxi glanced at her lightly.

    Tool man stone hammer.

    In the end, the Battle where one person challenged the audience came to an end. The atmosphere was harmonious, the trainees were happy, the program team was happy, and the audience was happy to watch.

    Xia Wei blindly guessed that her number of votes should not be low, otherwise the program team would not dare to play like this, and the number of winning votes would be directly deducted from her.

    Therefore, she didn't mind losing millions of votes.

    At the end of the on-site recording, the program team will announce the number of votes for the first stage of the first show.

    Suddenly, all the trainees raised their hands together.

    The staff was so frightened that they didn't know what the players were going to do.

    Xia Wei felt that the trainees were all staring at her, and she was slightly stunned, just as confused as the program staff.

    Sister Xigua took the lead in speaking: "Director, we request to get back the mobile phone."