Chapter 5

Chapter 5 Continued Slaps in the Face

    When we arrived at the large practice room, there were already many people sitting on the floor.

    There is a raised place at the front, which is a simple stage, which is usually used to exercise the mental quality of the trainees on the stage. There is a row of chairs on the wall, prepared for the teachers and seniors.

    Just found an empty place to sit down, and An Qi came back in a hurry.

    Looking at her messy hair, she couldn't help but ask: "Did you run here?"

    An Qi took a breath, "I couldn't get a car, so I swept a shared bicycle and rode here." The

    two hadn't chatted for a while Sentence, the familiar voice of dog-legged touting came.

    Xia Wei smiled strangely, looked towards the door, and by coincidence met Song Yaoyao's eyes, she was satisfied to see the other's eyes widened several times, and she was shocked.

    Song Yaoyao strode over and opened her mouth to ask, "Why are you two here?"

    Xia Wei leaned against the wall in a complacent way, "Of course it's class."

    An Qi didn't say anything, and took out the one-piece card belonging to the orange light artist. Shaking.

    Song Yaoyao narrowed her eyes, "Impossible, I already told my uncle not to admit the two of you!" After a while, she said, "Even if An Qi can be admitted by other teachers, what kind of thing are you, you are also worthy of becoming a trainee of Orange Light! Xia Wei wasn't angry, "

    I'm not a trainee."

    Song Yaoyao's tensed shoulders loosened, and she snorted mockingly, "I'll just say, then get out of here, dare to come here."

    "Let me tell you." Why don't you get out, call the security guard again, I really don't know how you got in."

    "It's estimated that you didn't leave after being rejected, and sneaked in."

    There were only two people left, and they were even more ingratiating to Song Yaoyao.

    "The trainee dares to let the official artist go, who gave you the courage!"

    A soft voice came from the door, Song Yaoyao turned around, showing a warm and angry face, her eyes were round and pitiful, so even if she was angry again, No lethality.

    The dog's leg was shocked, and the two of them raised their voices at the same time: "Official artist?!"

    Wen Wen said firmly: "Yes! C-level artist!"

    Song Yaoyao made a disdainful cut, "It turned out to be Teacher Wen~"

    Teacher Wen shouted yin and yang strangely, Xia Wei listened harshly, and said coldly, "Treat if you are sick!"

    Song Yaoyao's jaw tightened, and she slowly lowered her head to look at Xia Wei , "You are the first person who dares to talk to me like that. What's so great about signing a C-level contract, you can't even get out of the way with a waste broker."

    Wen Wen's previous anger faded in an instant, as if being People hit the pain point and couldn't refute it.

    Xia Wei Yuguang glanced at him, and then looked at Song Yaoyao: "Why do you talk like a mentally retarded, just say you are sick."

    Song Yaoyao's eyes were ruthless, and before she spoke, there was a series of laughter in the practice room.

    "Hahahaha!"