Chapter 33

Chapter 33 The two-three-in-one teammates are all red!

The system voice sounded: "Congratulations to the host for completing the task, winning the performance stage, rewarded with 100,000 lucky points."

"Congratulations to the host for completing the task, the performance stage obtained 'the most dazzling girl', rewarded with 100,000 lucky points."

"Congratulations to the host for completing the task and performing the performance. The stage got the highest number of votes and 100,000 lucky points."

With the sound of bonus points being credited, the final number of votes for Xia Wei's group was 8788, and the number of Meng Yihan's group was 1213.

Screams erupted from the audience.

Xia Wei heard the announcement early and knew the result, and felt that the teammates next to him were all relieved. As soon as he bent his mouth and was about to hug them sideways, he was hugged by his teammates.

Fortunately, it was just a hug, the EQ of the teammates was quite high, and I still remember that there was a losing team next to them.

Meng Yihan and others hugged each other. After cheering, they didn't cry. Xu Shi was already mentally prepared. From the "Penguins' game" drawing, and then seeing the performance of Xia Wei's group and the instructor's comments, he already knew that he was going to lose.

Teacher Wen Xiaochang did not continue to hold the two groups to ask questions, and took the Cue process from the table book, and the audience in the two teams bowed and stepped down.

Meng Yihan's group walked in the front, Xia Wei's group walked in the back, just left the stage and hadn't reached the backstage dressing room when screams suddenly sounded from behind.

"Ah-big guy! We won! A million votes!"

"I can't believe I'm so good! Hahahahahaha!"

"The cheers from the audience made my blood boil, and this victory is a good start. The feeling of jio, I really have meat to eat with the great god!"

"Xia Wei, I still want to hug~ I didn't give a lot of hugs on stage just now!"

"I want me too!"

"Share me a little hahahaha! "

Xia Wei was firmly hugged from behind by Yu Shuang, and Jiao Xiaoya was struggling to hold her neck. The two of them had the upper hand with smug smiles on their faces. Kiss... Finally, stack Arhats against the wall.

The charming laughter ran through the entire corridor, and the two big photographers who followed took all the pictures of the little carnival belonging to the winner and broadcast it live to the audience.

[Sisters are so youthful and beautiful, I believe they will recall this moment when they are old. ]

[Sincere smiles are much better than ripping, Huatai must stop doing weird things that have nothing to do with live broadcasts. ]

[I only hear the winner laughing~ I can't hear the loser crying~ How can Xia Wei and others win? Don't compare, or give Xia Wei a group pass first. ]

[The teammates in Xia Wei's group have their names in the hot search. You are still thinking about making Xia Wei different, haven't you checked the hot search? ] In

the first stage of the performance, all the entries on the hot search list were refreshed, and the number of entries that exploded in one day was as high as double digits.