Chapter 45

Chapter 45 Double-shift and one-to-one confirm the invitation, the first stage of the second stage performance...

    After entering the private room, Si Chongxi pulled up the chair for her, and as soon as he sat down, he heard Si Tingsheng say, "Consideration, the company can arrange bodyguards for you."

    Xia Wei took the tea poured by the president himself, shook his head and said: "No need."

    Si Tingsheng's smile was unclear. "The female artist's hand still needs to be taken care of."

    Xia Wei picked up the teacup to cover up the embarrassment. Where did Wen Wen go?

    Si Chongxi leaned back on the chair, showing his laziness, "I'm good at fighting, and I can go to fight later."

    When he was alone with Si Chongxi, he didn't feel any embarrassment, but the existence of Si Tingsheng, It made Xia Wei feel uncomfortable. It was obvious that the other party did not show the momentum of the superior at all, and even had some intimacy, but Xia Wei just couldn't relax.

    After thinking about it, maybe this is what people often say, the unconscious tension of employees facing the big boss.

    Fortunately, Wen Wen appeared in time, and the awkward atmosphere didn't last long. In addition to Wen Wen, there was also a man with red and black skin, bright eyes and a strong figure.

    Xia Wei stood up subconsciously, not to blame many people, and this subconsciousness comes from the instinct of the brain, because there is a trait in men, which is very similar to a director.

    Wen Wen walked up to her and said with a smile, "This is our Tianyi director, the director who has won many gold awards."

    As soon as Wen Wen finished speaking, Xia Wei immediately received a character introduction from the system.

    Zhong Ying, a heavyweight director of Tianyu, once shot a series of road literary and artistic films, each with a unique style, forming a Zhong-style cold humor that is sought after by the audience.

    The films he directed have a wonderful sense of story logic and an overall atmosphere of inner tension, and they have a certain status in the circle. However, in the past two years, I don’t know which string is wrong, and turned to youth school films. Tianyi and investors suffered heavy losses.

    Countless audiences scolded him, telling him to give up the road of Youth Campus, make good road movies, cherish his talent and don't be a demon, but unfortunately Zhong Ying couldn't listen to it, and this year's new film theme is Youth Campus again.

    Although Xia Wei was puzzled, he did not forget to stand up and bow his head slightly: "Hello, Director Zhong, I'm Xia Wei."

    Zhong Ying stretched out his hand with a kind face: "Xia Wei, I have long admired your name, and countless directors in the circle are waiting for you with the script in hand. "

    Resources that have not been obtained, works that have not been released, all good words are greetings, which is the default way of communication in the circle, "You are polite, you are still a newcomer.

    " Appreciation, I feel that Xia Wei's character is in line with her temperament, cold and unworldly, when other newcomers see him, they are either extremely flattering, or dare not say a word, and another is to please but because of weak language skills , but often make a fool of himself.

    Si Tingsheng dragged the chair aside and said to Zhong Ying, "Sit first, if you have time to talk."

    Zhong Ying nodded, walked to the side and sat down. The restaurant manager led the waiter to start serving the dishes, because the big man was there, he couldn't There is too much communication with Wen Wen.