Chapter 49

Chapter 49 Double-shift in one shooting advertising storm

    Several students were full of aggrieved, anxious and angry.

    Xia Wei knew what was going on at a glance. The amateurs who appeared in the advertisement, although they looked at the pixel people, were actually non-professional graphic models.

    These non-professional models are usually college students who come out part-time to earn a little money, and the salary for one day is not very high. Because of the good image and shot, the salary is higher than that of the group acting.

    Judging from the man's words, these girls didn't give notice of their work because of the person who issued the bill to them. They made a vain trip early in the morning without saying anything, and they had to pay back the fare, which was delayed for half a day.

    Wen Wen saw that there was a dispute at the front door, and changed to the side door. Xia Wei was looking at the plan sent by the brand director on the mobile phone, and the cry at the door came.

    "It's our first time to work today, and the money in our hands is handed over to the responsible person as a deposit. Brother, please lend us the fare."

    "The person in charge originally said that the deposit will be returned to us after the filming is over. , but if we don’t answer the phone now, we all have less than 100 yuan.”

    “There is no subway nearby, and it costs more than 300 yuan to take a taxi back to school. Brother, you add all of us on WeChat, and I promise to pay you back. "

    Go, go, don't worry, if it wasn't for seeing that you are all students, I would have called the security guard long ago. It's the end of the month, and I don't have two hundred yuan. Where can I get the three hundred yuan."

    "The security guard Come here!"

    "Big brother! Big brother, don't call security, let's go."

    Xia Wei sighed, the planning director came over and happened to hear it, looked at the situation outside, and said with a smile, "The world has rules."

    He glanced at the stage , Xia Wei pointed to the plan in his hand and said, "A person who is bare on the stage can't feel it. Wouldn't it be better if there were more backing dancers?"

    The planning director looked back at the stage, thinking about Xia Wei alone and Xia Wei surrounded by a group of people, it seems that the latter has a more three-dimensional sense, and at the same time understands what Xia Wei means, without questioning, to the assistant: "Go and call in those students outside."

    Xia Wei smiled at him, and continued to bow his head. The makeup teacher and assistant Mengmeng looked at each other and raised the corners of his mouth silently.

    They all understand what the other party means. Their job is to serve artists. Some artists are really difficult to serve in private. They often encounter artists who have a big temper and deliberately toss others. They can only swallow bitter water in their stomachs for their work.

    After meeting Xia Wei, they were very fortunate to be with an artist with a good heart and a good character.

    After a few students left the studio, they sat beside the flower beds, their faces full of helplessness and grievances.

    "What should I do, Sister Xu Mei still doesn't answer the phone and doesn't reply to WeChat."

    "Why is it so difficult to do some part-time jobs, woohoo, my parents are in the countryside and can't transfer money by mobile phone, I don't want them to go to the city and call me now Money."