Chapter 6

Chapter 6 was praised by the audience

    Chang Xue held the microphone, and her smile was more sincere than before, "I didn't expect that Orange     Light signed a new treasure artist.

    "

Vigorously, countless envious eyes looked over.

    "I got goosebumps all over my body when I sang, it was so powerful."

    "The emotional appeal is so strong, the tone is special, and with such a good voice, I can keep my job for the rest of my life."

    "It's too strong! It's really too strong! Strong It's not just the sound, Urban Dance perfectly integrates JAZZ, Hiphop, and it seems that there are some robots."

    "An Qi, Xia Wei, this group of trainees are very interesting."

    ... The

    applause did not stop for a long time, The discussion became more and more intense, Song Yaoyao's three faces were pale, and Ming Ying, who was full of confidence just now, shrank her shoulders and did not dare to say a word.

    Across the distance, Song Yaoyao squinted and stared at Xia Wei. It's one thing to be beautiful. There are too many beautiful people in the entertainment industry, but they have top-notch looks and top-notch strength. Yes, because such a person can get ahead with just a few shots, and then skyrocket.

    What's more, there are all kinds of competitions hidden behind the artist contract. Every year in the rating, the major agents and artists have done their best, and the fight is fierce. At the same time, there are such powerful opponents, which is equivalent to the top of Mount Tai, which makes people breathless.

    Tang Chuchu said tentatively: "Yaoyao, even if she has the strength and looks, but with such an agent, she has no network background, and is not your opponent at all."

    Song Yaoyao's eyes flashed, and her face recovered a lot, "No Wrong, how many people are famous in the entertainment industry, Xiaohong relies on life, Dahong relies on metaphysics, but such people are one in ten thousand, in addition, if there is no capital behind other people, they can only stay at the C level forever. "

    I just finished speaking, looking at Xia Wei's rosy face opposite, her calm voice sounded inexplicably in her mind: "I know fortune-telling."

    Song Yaoyao immediately pouted several times to avoid being brainwashed by these words.

    However, in front of the facts, she put down her harsh words and concluded that Xia Wei could not pass the trainee interview. As a result, she not only passed, but also amazed the audience. Seeing Teacher Chang Xue's satisfied appearance, the thought of just snoring began to sway in her mind again. .

    Chang Xue stretched out her hand to calm everyone down, looked at Xia Wei and sighed: "It's been a long time since there have been people with extraordinary talents. Sometimes I really envy your naturally recognizable voice. It sounds like you've been trained?"

    Xia Wei stood up and nodded, "I liked to sing when I was a child, and I signed up for extracurricular classes.

    "

    Chang Xue's admiring eyes became more and more intense, "A short Urban, you can see that your basic skills are very solid, is the choreography yourself or you?"

    Xia Weiyi was stunned, hesitating for two seconds and then replied: "The dance just now was improvisation. "

    Hey~!!!"