Chapter 19

Chapter 19 The cow exploded, stunned hundreds of millions of people! ...

    The expressions of individual trainees were so tangled that people couldn't help laughing, and the photographer was very cooperative in giving them close-ups.

    Naturally, Tianyi's people voted for Xia Wei, and Yinni's people must vote for Meng Yihan.

    Mainly in the 59 trainees pitched the winner.

    With much anticipation, the final number of votes came to Xia Wei with 78 votes and Meng Yihan with 19 votes.

    【Aaaaaah Villeroy & Boch won! ! Crushing victory ah ah ah, the yin soldiers come out and kneel for me! ! ! So cool cool cool cool cool cool! ]

    [The eyes of the masses are sharp! ! Except for Tianyi and Yingni, all 59 trainees voted for Xia Wei! 】

    【Blind, even if Xia Wei dances well, Meng Yihan is no different, this vote is outrageous for your mother! 】

    【Still put aside this sophistry? ! My elders don't want to look at Meng's flirtatious, explicit X hints, I think it's better to look at her more revealing! ]

    [Yin soldiers don't rush to run with their tails tucked, and dare to come out and jump, do you know what a refreshing sexy style is? Don't know how greasy and nauseating you are? ! 】

    Tianyi's trainees were happy from the bottom of their hearts, but Yingni's people were stunned. They didn't expect that the other 59 trainees would all vote for Xia Wei, and they lost too much.

    Meng Yihan's face was stiff, such a number of votes was equivalent to stomping her face on the ground. She wanted to use her strength to teach Xia Wei a lesson, but she was taught a lesson by Xia Wei. When did this girl learn this skill!

    Xia Wei bowed to the trainees back and forth.     Teacher Wen Xiaochang loves to do things, and forced the three male tutors to express their

    feelings. Starting from Shen Bing, he asked, "How does Teacher Shen feel?"

It's all good."

    Wen Xiaochang smiled and said, "Where is it? Eyes? Dance steps? Or some aspects?" Shen Bing     stammered

    : "Well... just... great!"

I know that Shen Bing learned what Si Chongxi said.

    Nan Rui didn't wait for Wen Xiaochang to tease, and started to comment on his own initiative: "I would prefer Xia Wei's Typhoon, but I didn't deliberately show off sexiness, and was completely integrated into the music, belonging to very few talented dancers. , When a normal dancer faces you, everyone has to lose. Meng Yihan's basic skills are enough. He is a mature girl group candidate. It can be seen that he has worked hard, but it is a pity that you met Xia Wei.

    Xia Wei Yuguang saw Meng Yihan's face was obviously unwilling, but he couldn't refute it. The votes cast by his peers were in front of him .

    As soon as Nan Rui put down the microphone, Wen Xiaochang seized the opportunity to ask Si Chongxi: "How does Chongxi feel?"

    Si Chongxi raised the microphone, his eyes were shining, his eyes locked on Xia Wei, and his voice was lazy and charming: "Dump all beings!"

    "Wow-!!" The exclamation sounded like a computer-synthesized sound effect again, and the trainees danced and screamed with their mouths wide open.

    【It’s true, it’s true! ! ! What a ghost passerby! ! My blood is boiling! 】

    【I rely on rely on! Isn't this the same as an official announcement? ! The love variety show is up ah ah ah ah, Xixia CP, I'm settled! 】