Chapter 21

Chapter 21 The Sand Sculptures Come Out, Free...

    Instructor Xi Wu was stunned, no one thought that Xia Wei would dare to let the instructor participate in the battle between the trainees together.

    The program team urgently discussed the plan again.

    "Freestyle challenge established!" The director's strong voice sounded in the field.

    The trainees were completely boiling, screaming even louder, rushing from the surrounding to the middle of the circular stage, jumping around.

    Nan Rui was the first to stand up, turned his neck, and smiled at Si Chongxi: "Xia Wei is very courageous. Going down and doing activities, his whole body is stiff."

    Si Chongxi looked towards the middle of the stage across the sea of ​​people. The sparkling girl, with doting flashes in her eyes, then stood up. The two handsome guys were of superior height and walked off the tutor's seat with long legs.

    "Ah, ah, so handsome, I can't breathe anymore!"

    "Stay steady, a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to study at close range!"

    "I don't want to study, I want to let go of myself, there may be no such thing in my life. When I have a chance, I'm going to hug them and dance, hold them high, turn in circles, bang bang bang~"

    Seeing the two come down, Mr. Wen Xiaochang no longer suppressed himself, jumped over the table, and his green bangs twitched. Running over tremblingly, Shen Bing and Wang Quanyang looked at each other and had to step down.

    The music team was clearly in high spirits, constantly switching electronic sounds.

    Nan Rui just walked to the middle of the stage, pinched the microphone, and quickly came to a rap, the typhoon was domineering and powerful, causing a group of trainees to flush with excitement.

    Xia Wei was calling frantically, and suddenly found that the people around him were slowly moving away. He turned his head and saw that a man came calmly and elegantly from the edge of the stage, with a tall and slender figure, refracted lights sprinkled on him, his temperament was extraordinary, and his eyebrows were bright and clear. , looked at her with burning eyes.

    Si Chongxi stopped in front of her, his lips curled slightly, "Want to fight with me?"

    Xia Wei took a breath and raised her delicate chin, "What does the teacher want to challenge?"

    Si Chongxi stared at her clear eyes, the word "teacher" was uttered by her in a light and unique childish voice mixed with a little imperceptible, her heart seemed to be gently swept by a feather, a little hot and anxious, and she lowered her voice unconsciously: "How about challenging the audience together?"

    Xia Weiwei was stunned and repeated the other party's words: "We two challenge the audience together?"

    Si Chongxi nodded, with naughty eyes hidden in his eyes, took the microphone from the hand of the staff next to him, and said high The voice: "Do you want to get extra tickets?"     There

    were already many trainees around who were paying attention to the two of them, and they immediately responded in unison: "Of course!"

Swipe over.

    Si Chongxi smiled brightly, his face was radiant, he pulled up Xia Wei's left wrist and raised it high.

    The warmth of the opponent's palm slowly penetrated into his bones along the skin texture, and an indescribable numbness circulated in his heart.