Chapter 46

Chapter 46 The excitement at the performance

    The audience at the scene shouted heartbreakingly, waving the light sign in their hands, fascinated and crazy by the girls on the stage.

    The cheers could not stop for a long time, and the seven people continued to bow around the stage, ushering in even more explosive screams. This time, even Teacher Wen Xiaochang almost couldn't control the stage.

    The seven people looked at each other and smiled, with tears in their eyes. Standing on the stage is the greatest desire in their hearts, and cheers are the greatest recognition of the artist.

    After each stage, the trainees couldn't help trembling and their hearts accelerated. This was not a reaction of excessive tension, but a hearty and invigorating experience after enjoying the stage. Every pore opened to welcome the fanaticism and excitement of the audience and fans. Jumping wildly on all fours.

    That's why there are so many people who are constantly pursuing art, after untold hardships, being persecuted and framed, and still eager to be on the stage after three years, five years and ten years of silence. They really love performances, not for fame and status.

    Teacher Wen Xiaochang wisely started interviewing other people, so as to avoid interviewing Xia Wei and causing the audience to scream, and if he continued, there would definitely be fans who were too excited and fainted and were carried away by stretchers.

    "Yu Shuang, the performance on this stage was very surprising to the audience. When the double-sided LCD screen appeared, you were the first to approach the audience, and the eye-catching scene was very good. It was very different from before. What happened recently? You have made such a big change?" The

    teammates turned their heads in unison, the sound of the scene gradually quieted down, Yu Shuang fluttered his hair, and threw a wink at the audience, "Who is not surprised yet." The

    scene burst into laughter After the performance, Yu Shuang was still the same Yu Shuang. Teacher Wen Xiaochang shook his head with a smile, "Next, let's interview the audience who was first called by you.

    " In the session, the audience cheered in cooperation, and the close-up of the camera showed the girl who was stared at by Yu Shuang at the beginning, with two words on the top of her head, Wen Xiaochang smiled and asked, "This is a fan of Xia Wei, may I ask you? What do you think of Yu Shuang's first look?" The

    girl covered her face and screamed, hurriedly grabbing the microphone handed over by the staff, "Ah, Wei Wei, I love you!!!!"

    "Hahahahaha." The audience laughed neatly.

    Xia Wei raised her hand and sent her heart to the girl. The girl jumped and grabbed her hands in the air. She was very happy. She covered her chest and regained her sense of reason, knowing that the whole audience was paying attention to her," Miss Yu Shuang's eyes I was particularly amazed. My original focus was on Weiwei. Suddenly, when the screen was raised around the stage, I was still amazed. At this time, Miss Yu Shuang came over, and I stopped breathing because of her eyes. I give you a thumbs up, you all have to work hard and make your debut!"

    Yu Shuang was moved after listening, Xia Wei took her and bowed, Teacher Wen Xiaochang took the opportunity to put the microphone in her hand, and the scene exploded instantly. cry.

    Xia Wei put her index finger on her lips and "shhh", her eyes doting and helpless, making the audience scream even louder, "Xia Wei!!! Xia Wei——!!!"

    [Sister is too difficult, hahaha popularity Too high no way. 】

    【If I have money to go to the scene, I can lift the roof, and I have to climb on the roof to shout for my sister. 】