Chapter 55

Chapter 55 Double-shift and unity are praised

    Xia Wei had no temper throughout the whole process, and cooperated with everyone to take pictures and record videos. A group of bosses kept thanking them and sent them to Weibo and Moments.

    The most popular and enviable Weibo Moments at the moment are the tickets for the show and the group photo with the trainees.

    For people like them who have been in the circle for a long time and have a higher status in the eyes of others, only VIP tickets for their vitality idols and photos with Xia Wei can attract super traffic and take the opportunity to promote their new works. .

    There is another purpose for taking a group photo, which is to create a message for all fans to see. I have already contacted Xia Wei in private, and it is possible to cooperate in the future, so that countless people will pay attention to their next works and achieve a different kind of publicity. .

    Si Tingsheng came over suddenly, with a kind smile, "Xia Wei, can you take a photo together?"

    Xia Weiwei was stunned, then nodded, "Of course."

    Wen Wen wanted to take pictures for the two of them together, but he refused, so he turned on the camera by himself The original camera, slightly close to her side, the two people appeared too close in the camera, Xia Wei tilted his head to the side subconsciously.

    After the group photo was taken, Si Tingsheng clicked on the album and found this one, Xia Wei glanced at it, politely distanced, satisfied, and heard the other person say: "It's beautiful."

    "Xia Wei is here, We've been looking for a long time."

    A clear voice came from the door, and a group of people in suits walked in. The man at the head was about thirty-five years old, with a bright smile and beautiful scenery. The words just came out of his mouth.

    Wen Wen walked up to her and introduced in a low voice: "Zhan Xiao, the president of Blue Line, one of the investors behind Beitai, is also the one who invested in Zhong Dao's new film a few days ago."

    Xia Wei nodded to indicate that he understood, and the system introduced the characters in time. .

    Zhan Xiao, the legitimate heir to the Zhan family in Beidu, has more than 300 studios under the Blue Line. In recent years, he has participated in the investment of many films and TV series, and the amount of films has exceeded 50 billion. The TV series are mainly Beitai dramas.

    Xia Wei reached out, "Hello, Mr. Zhan."

    Zhan Xiao shook his hand politely, but did not release it quickly. After pausing for a few seconds, he said with a smile, "I'm not here to take a photo, I'm here to add WeChat in person.

    " "If you have anything, please talk to my agent."

    Zhan Xiao couldn't see any thoughts in his eyes, and his smile surfaced, "Personal matters, but not emotionally private matters, I am very interested in Master Xuande's words, and I want to try adding WeChat. Afterwards, is there any effect?" I

    didn't expect him to be so direct, and he didn't expect to come here for this purpose.

    Recalling that the new movie just finished and that the next movie is a blue-line investment, he pondered for a moment and said, "When you first came to power, your phone was taken away by the election control, you can add my agent's WeChat first, and then ask him to push it to me. ."

    Zhan Xiao tapped his finger on the screen a few times, and after the WeChat QR code appeared, he handed it to Wen Wen, "I believe in you."

    Xia Wei twitched the corner of his mouth, and Si Tingsheng, who was behind him, came up to greet him.