Chapter 54

Chapter 54 The third phase of the double-shift in one performance.

    In addition to domestic audiences watching this performance, YUBO broadcasts it globally. YUBO does not show the number of people, only the popularity. In the past, the highest popularity of the Spring Festival Gala was only one million, and most of the people watching were immigrant Chinese or international students.

    The third stage of the performance has already surpassed the popularity of the Spring Festival Gala since its broadcast. Jiao Xiaoya's football kicks off, and now it always feels like the program team deliberately arranged it to use the football that audiences all over the world are familiar with to make the first shot.

    Indeed, after Jiao Xiaoya's performance, she not only reached the top of the Chinese hot search list, but also on the YUBO hot search list, and the popularity is constantly climbing to the top.

    Multinational audiences have already made up for the previous episodes. Xia Wei's name has not been on the hot search list in various countries in the world for the past few days. The professional dance moves have caused a sensation in the Western European underground circle, and many people have shot personal videos. Imitate that serial big move and send it to global video exchange platforms such as YouTube.

    When Wen Xiaochang reported Xia Wei's name, the trending Weibo search #xiaweiappearance# just appeared below, and in the blink of an eye, the top of the list exploded. Appearing at the top of the YUBO chart, aroused heated discussion among audience fans all over the world.

    Under everyone's expectation, Xia Wei's performance began.

    The music prelude sounded, and the heavy melody made the audience feel depressed. The double bass plucked the strings and rumbled thunder, creating a solemn and sad atmosphere.

    The lights in the audience flickered on and off, and a beam of vermilion light led everyone's eyes forward and upward. The red light reached the air, and a "pop" was heard, and an old-style lamp of the last century turned on.

    The lamp swayed in the air "creaky", and a creepy and eerie feeling quietly extended.

    The stage plane slowly lit up, and the screen in the center flickered. Using four-dimensional space technology, a ruined, pure black castle was built. The roof was burned and broken, and the spire fell to the ground and smoked black.

    The camera moved from the fallen black wall to the inner wall of the castle, and a huge rust cage appeared in front of the audience.

    The cage is tightly closed, and the rusted cage bars are stained with blood fingerprints.

    The dripping blood made everyone shudder at the scene, and the highly rendered stage beauty made the audience forget where they were. Accompanied by the gloomy music, the red light that ignited the ancient lamps in mid-air appeared again, and came to the top of the ten thousand people, and lit five seats in front and back. Exactly the same old lamps.

    "Crackling..."

    "Crackling..." The

    lights flickered, and shadows fell on the audience's faces from time to time.

    Someone suddenly turned around and saw the mottled light and shadow on the faces of the people next to him. The depths of his eyes were stained with red light, like a ghost from the ruins. When I turned around, I saw the exact same red light and black shadow, and the audience burst into screams one after another!

    [I rely on rely on, what's going on? ! The atmosphere was so realistic that the audience and fans felt like they were fascinated by it. 】

    【In the end is not true! The program team was originally built in the wild mountains, and these people seemed to be really frightened at first sight. ]