Chapter 18

Chapter 18 The evenly matched Battle...

    Wen Xiaochang shouted, "The challenge begins!" The

    Battle session officially started, and each contestant was given a voting device. After the Battle was over, the votes would appear on the mid-air screen.

    Fast-paced background music played in the arena.

    Zhou Suyi showed a sweet smile, shook her shoulders, twisted her hips and kicked her legs, in a lovely ladylike manner.

    In the middle of the scene, it looks like the sweetheart who is secretly in love appears, his expression changes to shyness, he gently shakes his body with his toes, and then covers his face and steps back.

    After I figured it out, I prepared to show it to my sweetheart. The moment I put my hands down, my shyness turned to self-confidence. I folded my arms around my chest and shook my shoulders. biggest advantage.

    When the music ends, the smile turns back to shy again.

    Xia Wei and the surrounding trainees clapped their hands in time to give encouragement.

    "Very cute style."

    "It feels better than her performance on the first stage."

    "This kind of strength is not enough in front of Xia Wei."

    Switching positions, Xia Wei came to the middle of the stage, Zhou Suyi stepped back, and the same music sounded, she did not If you choose another music, the default challenger will be set.

    His right hand skipped over his chest, his fingertips danced lightly on his delicate neck, a beam of lights followed closely, his index finger pressed against his chin and slightly raised.

    Everyone's eyes were focused on that flawless face, with bright eyes that shone brightly, and her pink lips protruded into a fascinating arc.

    His right arm circled above his head and fell, his arms were stuck on the music point, spread out and dexterously swayed, his heels were raised, and he jumped playfully a few times, showing his cuteness and agility.

    As soon as the smile fell, the black hair was thrown from the air, turned sideways towards the camera, pinched the waist with one hand, the long legs were white and straight, there was no excess fat, the five fingers were separated and slid up against the thighs, the eyes were seductive, a little small Sexy is heartwarming.

    "Ah! Xia Wei's sexy tip of the iceberg."

    "The body control is too strong. It seems that I don't exert any effort at all. I follow the music with ease

    ."

    As the music came to an end, Xia Wei followed the rhythm of the music, showing a difficult and soft wave. He was weak and boneless, and an invisible force circled from his shoulders down to his toes, like ripples on the lake, scattered in circles.

    The movements are coherent, the card points are precise, and finally, he turned his body and stood still, and raised a sweet smile at the beginning of the camera, his hair was slightly messy, and the halo in his eyes swayed, making people unable to take their eyes away.

    【The beautiful ending scene~~I am moved, Villeroy & Boch is responsible for it~~! 】

    【It is easy to win, the front is obviously closed, and the last paragraph is to respect the opponent. 】

    【When you do wave, your body is really amazing, big breasts, small waist, hips and long legs, what you want, the key is white, snow white and snow white, drooling, want rua! 】