Chapter 58

Chapter 58

    After Zhan Xiao finished speaking, the whole table stared at her, even Si Chongxi's eyes were full of curiosity.

    Xia Wei coughed. These people are all characters outside the original plot. Except for the basic introduction, they have no idea of ​​the follow-up direction. "Where did Mr. Zhan hear rumors, I can't tell fortunes."

    Zhan Xiao's face was not disappointed, "I I understand, I understand, the relationship is not yet in place, or you can give Chongxi a guess."

    Si Chongxi grabbed in front of her and replied, "If you say it won't count, do you have a problem with your understanding?"

    Xia Wei said nothing . It made Zhan Xiao feel that she was unfathomable, "I will contact you again, you will definitely be useful, but I don't know whether this good luck is given by you or we are passive." In the

    end, Zhan Xiao was a little self- conscious. Speaking to himself, Si Chongxi said softly, "Don't pay attention to him, he has been talking about it since he was a child."

    Xia Wei didn't feel that he was talking about it. After all, a lot of what he said was what she really had, but he denied it. That's it.

    When Master Xuande came out to speak, it was Luo Cheng's backhand operation, but I heard that this master doesn't talk nonsense, no matter how powerful he is, he will not agree to nonsense.

    Therefore, the original content of Weibo was really giving her a fortune-telling pattern, and it was the change after she passed through. The system said that every time she used a positive luck card, her own luck index would change.

    As for whether it can really bring good luck to the people around her, after knowing the personality of this master, she can't guarantee it.

    Taking the initiative to give good luck to the people around her, she can indeed do it. If they get along for a long time, Zhan Xiao is not a bad person, and what he has to do is not bad, but she can help. After all, sticking cards to others can increase the unusable balance.

    Since she got the unavailable balance, she has been vigilant in her heart. She has not forgotten how the unavailable balance came from. She is careful not to stick cards to others, especially the positive luck card on bad people, for fear that bad people will take the initiative to cause it. harm to other innocent people.

    During the meal, Zhan Xiao always wanted to change positions with Mengmeng next to him, but in the end he failed to do so under Si Chongxi's defense, and began to match her and Si Chongxi again.

    "You two really match from your hair to your heels, long hair with short hair, white skin with white skin, double eyelid with single eyelid, no no no, inner double inner double."

    "It's still from the same company, yes, Chong Xi you. Running to play Zhong Ying's film, wouldn't it be directed at Xia Wei? I'll just say, why did you suddenly release the news..."

    "Eat or not?"

    When Zhan Xiao said that he was excited, Si Chongxi was cold. Interrupted, the whole table ate silently, not participating in the topic.

    After being interrupted, Zhan Xiao took a sip of soup, looked at Xia Wei and said, "When the new movie starts shooting, I will also play a small role on the spot. It is best to have a close contact with Xia Wei."

    Si Chong He said slowly: "It's just right, you can change careers to become an actor, and when a movie is finished, the two people in Beidu will be able to split the real power from you. From now on, when the Zhan family takes power and replaces people, you may be able to concentrate on the impact. Let's talk about S-level artists."     Zhan Xiao slammed his spoon and made a crisp sound, "By them? If I wasn't afraid that the old man couldn't bear his heart, I would have solved them long ago and went to a famous foreign school, I really thought they were some kind of business genius. It's a joke!"     The conversation between the two without hesitation allowed Xia Wei to learn about Zhan Xiao's family background, which was probably a matter of illegitimate children fighting for power.     Si Chongxi didn't answer, and Zhan Xiao was silent for a moment, "He never believed in this back then. If he listened to me, he would never have ended up like this. You still don't believe it now, but sometimes, you really have to believe it."     Xia Wei felt The person next to him froze and instantly understood who this 'he' was.     At the end of the meal, the atmosphere was a little heavy, Si Chongxi stopped talking, and Zhan Xiao stopped talking.     After getting into the car separately, Xia Wei glanced at Mengmeng, who noticed that she lowered her head and did not speak.