After Teacher Wen Xiaochang shouted, the names appeared in order.

    Xia Wei raised her eyebrows slightly after seeing her name appear under "Don't touch my baby bear".

    Kira, a blackened fire magician, grew up with a bear. After the bear was killed, a demonic fire grew in Kira's heart, changing from an ice magician to a fire magician. The fire was still a black flame. Imprisoned in the prison of ruins, thousands of guards guard, but Kira's magic is powerful, and the guards play all day.

    This is the brain hole of the original creator. I heard that it was a song that was inspired by playing a certain computer competitive game and seeing a certain skin of the hero.

    After Xia Wei's song came out, many trainees put their hands together in prayer, hoping to be assigned to a group with her.

    But Xia Wei actually felt that there was not much room for other people to perform in this song. The person with the highest number of fans voted automatically became the C position, that is, Kira. The whole stage must be focused on Kira, and other teammates must play All are guards.

    [The other sisters are still expecting that they can be assigned to a group with the first few people, and the first few people have already fallen into contemplation on how to perform the stage. ]

    [No way, the gap is still there, but I can understand, many people in the back still don't know which song they are. ]

    [I voted this song for Weiwei, just want to see her play a villain role, hahaha, there will definitely not be many opportunities in the future. ]

    [Weiwei wants to upgrade to S rank later, and she must play the heroine. Ninety-nine percent of the heroine is a positive character. Fans want to see her play a bad guy, so they can only be satisfied on the stage. ]

    [Seeing Xia Wei's song, what are those people still looking forward to, looking forward to supporting Xia Wei? Didn't the MV just play, Qila is the absolute protagonist. ]

    [If it's me, I still want to team up with Xia Wei. The top nine votes are basically hard to beat. There are many performances in this song, maybe some directors can see it. Besides, Xia Wei's video playback volume is basically the same. It's starting from 9 digits, and it's very popular. 】

    After all was announced, Sister Xigua rushed over and hugged Xia Wei, "Boss, I'm with you again, I'm so lucky!"

    Yu Shuang pulled her away in disgust, "Xu Xueyang! Who told you to learn My name."

    Jiao Xiaoya pulled her over and hugged her, "Guamei, you have to do your best, it's better that we can debut together."

    This time, the six did not get a group, I don't know if it was because the fans did it on purpose. In addition to the watermelon sister, Gu Si from Inni, a teammate in the previous group, and three people who have never been in contact with him.

    Xia Wei looked at the current teammates and said seriously: "Don't forget that Mr. Xiaochang said that you have a chance to refuse. The performance space of this song is really very small. The votes have already come out and it is impossible to change.

    " He shook his head in his arms, "Big brother, I just want to learn from you at close range once again, and it will last a lifetime. I will definitely not have this opportunity in the future."

    Ergong teammate Xiao Yuan smiled shyly, "I'm very lucky to make it to the top 51, and I still have such a classic seven-person backlit scene. I also received a movie contract because of this."