After looking carefully for a while, she couldn't understand the meaning, she glanced at the ecstatic Jiao Xiaoya, and asked out of curiosity, "What are you happy about?"

    Jiao Xiaoya hugged the phone and blinked cutely. Eyes, he hesitated, and finally spit out two words: "secret."

    Xia Wei smashed an orange and went to the bedroom, no matter what he meant, it must have nothing to do with her anyway, and she is not interested in knowing about things that have nothing to do with her.

    After Xia Wei took a nap, netizens heatedly discussed Si Chongxi's two-character Weibo, and many people couldn't guess what it meant.

    A small number of cp fans who turned to kowtow silently, stared at the Weibo of [Dream is to sleep with Weiwei] and giggled. The giggling people included Jiao Xiaoya, who was laughing wildly in the living room with a 'knocked' face.

    After lunch, make up and start the afternoon recording.

    As soon as the live broadcast started, the barrage was frantically swiping.

    [Mama, I can finally watch Weiwei, what happened in the morning. ]

    [Sisters are so cute in practice clothes, soft and cute. 】

    【Xia Weichong! After selecting a group in the afternoon, you can see how my sister is practicing in private. ]

    The trainees wore the practice clothes prepared by the program group. Different groups were divided into different colors, which were bright and colorful and full of vitality.

    Xia Weiyi's cool temperament is set off by a pink T-shirt and is cute and cute, with black hair slightly curled into a playful ponytail, soft pink eyeshadow makeup on the slightly raised outer corners of the eyes, charming and charming, slightly raised lips, light pink, provocative people close.

    The content of the recording in the afternoon is to form a team for the first stage of the performance and to choose songs.

    The instructors put on light and delicate clothes, and they caught everyone's attention as soon as they appeared.

    Si Chongxi was wearing a simple white T-shirt, a long coat of fog blue veil, loose slacks of the same color, and his hair was highlighted with a few fog blues. A thin layer of creamy orange eye shadow, fashionable and advanced.

    Someone just blew a rainbow fart at him yesterday, saying that he was an immortal who was demoted to earth. Today's outfits tend to be fashionable and elegant, standing still in front of him, exuding immortal energy.

    It is in sharp contrast with the cool style of NARI next to it.

    Teacher Wen Xiaochang was wearing a fluorescent powder suit with a microphone studded with diamonds in his hand. He was as hot as ever: "I haven't seen you for a day, it's like every three autumns, did you rest last night?"

    "Okay!" The trainees said in unison back.

    Wen Xiaochang smiled all over his face, "I won't gossip, so you don't think I'm annoying, but this show group is not a good person, the knockout system insists on me, I will announce the end later, if you have any complaints, remember to direct the show Group Fa, don't come at me."

    "Don't bother!" The trainees said in unison again, tacitly knowing each other. After the first stage of the performance, 18 people will be eliminated.

    Wen Xiaochang bowed hilariously and looked up straight: "In the first stage of the performance, class A students have the right to choose teammates first. After class A is selected, class B will lead the remaining trainees to form a team by themselves. , after the team is formed, the performance stage is randomly selected, remember! After the performance stage, 18 people will be eliminated." The