yah dont worry, spirit revived jack-

oh and glitch isnt dead

(worry)

He teleported to Jack's room shortly after. Once inside, he decided to creep up on him and surprise him. "PSST" "GAAAH!! WHA--" Jack yelped as he fell backwards. Then, Screech bit him. Jack screamed in pain as Screech laughed. "Oops~" he said before disappearing and reappearing behind Jack. "PSST" Jack shrieked as he turned around to look at him. Then, Screech screamed in his face. "AHHH!" Jack screamed, accidentally turning the light on. Screech immediately went away. "Urgh... I need to bandage my face..." Jack mumbled slightly as he went to go grab some bandages.

As he was getting some bandages from the bathroom, a sudden flash of bright blue flashed in front of him.

"Wha... wha.. what...?" Jack muttered in confusion. It seemed like he teleported in some sort of hallway. "Turn around." Someone said suddenly. Before Jack could even respond, he felt a sharp sting in his head. Jack winced in pain and let out a gasp. "Turn around." The voice spoke again. Jack did the opposite thing and ran. "No! Stop it! Get away from me!" Jack yelled as he pushed himself faster and faster down the hallway. "Turn around." Jack ran the opposite way. "Turn around." Jack ran the opposite way.

It continued like that for the past 1 minute until Jack was eventually able to get out. He gasped as he leaned against one of the walls, noticing that his head was slightly bleeding. "Ugh... That hurts a lot..." He mumbled, walking away towards another door. When he reached the door, he opened it slowly. Then he heard voices. Two different voices. One of them seemed to be Eyes and the other seemed to be... Spirit?!

He listened in on their conversation quietly. "Eyes... you can't keep doing this!" Spirit exclaimed, trying her hardest not to sound annoyed. "Why? He DESERVES this." Eyes growled, clearly irritated. "No, he doesn't!" "He needs to be punished!" "Stop it!" "No, you stop it!" they argued back and forth. 'Who were they talking about?' He wondered. He kept listening. "We shouldn't interfere. It's too dangerous. This is too soon." "I don't care. I want him gone."

"I do too but-" "NO. HE NEEDS TO BE GONE. THERE IS NOTHING ELSE TO SAY." Eyes interrupted. "That's not true!" "UGH JUST SHUT UP ALREADY!" "EXCUSE ME?!" "JUST SHUT YOUR MOUTH." "NO, YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH." Jack sighed silently. This sounds familiar. "Jack?" He froze as Spirit came into view. He started backing away slowly, hoping that she hadn't seen him. But she did. "Jack? Wh... what are you doing here?" She asked, confused.

Jack gulped nervously. He tried to answer but couldn't seem to speak. "I...uh.." he stuttered. But before he could even speak again, Spirit grabbed him by the arm, and slammed him into the ground. His head smacked against the ground harshly causing a small gash in his forehead.

She looked at him hatefully. Tears started to form in his eyes, and he whimpered quietly. "Don't think I forgot about what you did to Screech." She whispered quietly, glaring down at him. He winced in pain and tears welled up in his eyes once more. "Please... just let me go..." He muttered softly. Her glare grew even stronger than before as she glared at him with rage. "Do you think I'd let you go that easily? You've caused him pain. You've caused him endless suffering and isolation. If there's anything I despise, it's when I see someone suffer. Especially when it's someone I care about..." she trailed off as she narrowed her eyes. Jack flinched at her last statement. Tears began to roll down his cheeks as his breathing got harder. Then, she punched him. He coughed and groaned loudly while shaking.