~Author's note~

Hey guys!!!!🤗🤗🤗
So, this is my second book on here.
Thanks for the love on "The prince and the Pauper"
If you've not read it, please go check it out.
Although, it's an ongoing novel, you'll find it worthwhile, I promise.

So, back to this new book;
I'm about to start a very different journey of writing a teen-fiction story, a story that will dive into the life of teenagers, especially Nigerian teenagers.

I've actually wanted to write a teen story for a while now but I just kept thinking that there are so many of them already.
I couldn't decide if I should go on with writing mine or not.
However, after several years of contemplating on whether to write it or not, here we are😊

I've decided to put this out there, maybe just for the fun of it, maybe because I genuinely love reading and writing or maybe because I want an opportunity to pull people into a world of different diverse characters, where they can experience life through the minds of my dear characters.
Whichever one it is, I know that it has been an interesting journey for me so far, and I hope it will be even better for you.

As my name implies, I'm learning. I learn everyday and I won't stop learning. So, if you have any constructive criticism, feel free to drop your comment(s). Also, as you read on, don't hesitate to drop comments on your thoughts, feelings, ideas, conspiracy theories, anything at all.

Finally, plagiarism is prohibited here. Please, adhere.

Thanks for reading to this point.
Lots of love!💞
Without further ado, let's dive right into the story🤗