It took me a minute to digest what he said.

"Wait what? Where's my daughter?" I asked worriedly.

"She went out for a vacation with Ella, she'll be back in a week's time," he said it so easily like it was nothing.

"Jace you took my daughter without consulting me?"

"Correction, our daughter and i believe you have made alot of decisions when it comes to her life and now it's my turn moreover she's with my sister so there's nothing to worry about." He simply brushed me off and channeled his attention back to Isabella and Sean's parents.

"Bella i advice we let them take the boy, if we push it too much you know the Media will find out and your reputation will go down the drain, you claimed that i was responsible for the pregnancy and now if they find out that Sean's the biological father there will be chaos, the wedding won't happen." Whatever was happening definitely benefited Jace.

"But.....
"But nothing, you already have a huge endorsement deal coming up, we already have postponed the wedding till next week so let's not draw too much attention to ourselves more than we have done so far."

"You are a smart young man jace," Mrs Fox smilled at Jace obviously happy that he managed to convince Bella.

"We leave convincing our grandson to you Jace, we'll come tomorrow to take him with us and if i were you Bella i wouldn't drag this issue anymore for it's a lossing case for you, we'll take our leave." Mr Fox said and with that they left leaving the three of us standing silently.

Bella just had to drop the bomb on us.
"If this continues those two will follow their son to where ever he is."
She left us and it was my turn to drop a bomb on Jace.

"Jace i thought you...

It happened so fast, Jace cupped my face in his hands. I couldn't move, despite us being apart for so long he still made my heart skip beats.

"Jace what are you.......

"You know for once i would be happy if you actually trusted me." Without hesitation he planted his lips on mine, at first i froze it took me a few minutes to understand the situation, but i gave in and kissed him back. Kissing jace always felt so good, he kept murmuring sweet nothings too me.

"You two do realize you have bedrooms right?" Amarr chuckled and we broke the kiss with alot of embarrassment written all over our faces.

"Amarr, Jack what a pleasant surprise," Jace changed the the topic thankfully.

" We have update on the thing we are doing and so we came to deliver it in person," Jack said and Jace just nodded.

"Riele I'll talk to you later," they all walked past me to Jace's study and i stood wondering why they needed to talk in private.

"Shit, i completely forgot to tell jace about the whole thing with Kira," i sighed but there was nothing i can do at this point, so i headed to my room but before I opened the door i heard soft sobbing so i did the right thing and walked towards the sobbing.

Upon reaching there i saw Luke sitted in a corner crying.

"Hey sweetie what's wrong?" I asked the obvious and i really felt for Luke, he's too young to understand any of this. It took alot for my daughter to forgive me.

"Aunty Riele, I'm not my Papa's son, I'm uncle Sean's son." He cried even more which broke my heart, the kid just found out that the person he has been calling dad is not his father and that his actual father is dead.

"You know Sean really loved you, i could see from the way he treated you."

"You think so?" He looked into my eyes as if searching for something.

"I know so, you don't understand it now but when you grow up you'll realise just how much he loved you, he always bought toys and played with you," he nodded in agreement.

"So why don't you stop crying and give grandma and grandpa Fox a chance to know you, they are nice people," I kissed his cheeks, i hope my baby will be a boy. Just seeing the bond jasmine and Luke makes me tear up.

"But what of mommy, she said she'll die if i leave her," classic Isabella always playing the victim card.

"I'll take care of your mother i promise," i smilled at him.

"I love you,"  he said and kissed my hand.

"I love you too honey," he's Isabella's son but he's so different from her.

Luke requested i sing for him which i did and he fell asleep midway through the song, his eyes were swollen from crying. I carried him to his room which was close to Bella's room, i tacked him in and gently kissed his forehead before closing the door.

"You are so adamant on stealing the men in my life, first Jace and now my son."

"Bella i don't wanna argue right now I'm exhausted."

"Yeah from sleeping with Jace obviously, Riele why are you so cheap? Bitches like you make me sick." She had the nerve to talk to me like that but looking at my condition i might put my baby's life in danger. So i chose peace and decided to walk away.

"Oh you are a coward now too," she said but i kept walking and then she said something that stopped me in my tracks.

"Red really looks good on your sister, don't you think?" I turned around and i was met with the most horrifying thing i have ever seen in my life. It was a picture of Danielle covered in blood.

"What did you do to her!?" I yelled and walked to her in a flash.

"I knew you would stop, now chill this is fake blood but i can make it real in a heart beat," she walked around me giggling and it irritated my soul.

"What do you want from me?"

"Help me snatch Jace's property from him, I'm not dumb,i know Kira told you everything. I planted CCTV in her house," Bella was sick to the cole.

"Come on don't look at me with disgust, who would let there guard down around someone like Kira who is half way to lunatic country," she smirked with evil.

"What do you mean?"

"Awwwr poor Riele, you are so oblivious to everything. Kira is traumatized. She has PTSD and it's at the worst stage. Anything to trigger her and boom she lands in a mental hospital."

"You are lying," i know Kira is wrong for hidding the truth but what Bella said can't be true.

"Why would i lie over something so petty, i have killed people and you think this can be something i would waste my time with?" She had a point there. Sean's murder is still on my trail so she wouldn't lie right?

"Well now work out a plan to get the papers."

"What of your son?" I asked knowing fully she didn't care about him.

"When i found out I was carrying him in my womb all i wanted was to get rid of him but i decided to keep him and made jace take full responsibility of Sean's child."

"You are an evill person, you don't deserve to be a mother," i was furious. Her son was worried about her and he's just a game to her.

"Holy Saint you are the one to talk after getting pregnant for your boss, i know Jace's irresistible but then I wonder why he settled for a cheap slut like you. Look i don't have time to exchange words Riele, give me what i want and I'll leave your lives quietly otherwise your sister, best friend and her man will be part of my collection of dead bodies."

She walked to me and patted my back before whispering in my ears.

"I would appreciate if you do the job tonight, if you want sleep with him but by tomorrow i want the papers and don't forget your sister's life is in my hands."

At this point i wondered why i actually agreed to come back to Boston.

Okay I'm inlove with the comments, it's so encouraging 😭❤️