Chapter 41: Letting Go

Start from the beginning

"Noona is a good cook." Jin laughs at the silly, young alpha.

"She's terrible! I think she would accidentally poison us with her cooking! Appa is even worse!" Hoseok shivers in horror and shakes his head.

"Appa and Eomma are definitely better cooks than your parents." Taehyung laughs and slaps Hoseok's back.

"Also, I'm sleeping with you tonight." Hoseok grins and hugs Taehyung who looks at him in horror.

"No! You snore!" Taehyung screeches and tries to push Hoseok off. "Sleep with people your own age!"

"Four years isn't a big difference." Hoseok grins and hugs the screaming alpha tighter.

"Pervert!" Taehyung screams and struggles as Hoseok holds him tighter while laughing. "Hyung! Take your creepy friend back!"

"You can have him." Yoongi chuckles and watches the two fight.

When they arrive home, Taehyung sprints from the car and tries to escape the persistent alpha. To his horror, Hoseok sticks to him like glue the entire evening.

"Why me?" Taehyung fusses as Hoseok cuddles him in bed.

"Because you're warm and soft." Hoseok hums and closes his eyes.

"Is it because you have feelings for Hyung?" Taehyung quietly asks the startled alpha.

"N-No." Hoseok stutters and rolls over.

"He's rather dense." Taehyung mutters as he thinks about how obvious Hoseok has been their entire lives.

"He wouldn't be Kim Yoongi if he wasn't so dense." Hoseok whispers and stares at the wall.

"True. You should tell him, or else he will never know." Taehyung suggests and hugs his friend.

"I'll tell him once you have a mate. He will never consider mating unless you are safely mated. He would turn me down without even batting an eye." Hoseok sighs and lets Taehyung hug him.

"I'm sorry." Taehyung mutters quietly.

"Don't be. I feel the same way as him. Neither of us want you to get hurt nor be used by another." Hoseok answers and rolls over and hugs Taehyung.

"Which one of you would be the top?" Taehyung giggles while Hoseok gasps in horror.

"That is none of your business!" Hoseok shrieks and covers Taehyung's mouth.

"What is it like to have your first rut? Is it weird to be with someone random for your ruts?" Taehyung asks after he pushes Hoseok's hand off of his mouth.

"I didn't really think about it since it's natural. Plus, there are female alphas to rut with. It's best to rut with a female alpha because neither of you have to submit. I have never been with anyone other than female alphas." Hoseok answers as he thinks about his ruts.

"I'm a submissive alpha, so it will be different with me. Even a male beta could force me to submit." Taehyung sighs as he thinks about his predicament.

"Hmm, then your best option would be female betas." Hoseok suggests.

"I tried to watch porn with female betas, but I never get turned on unless I watched the male alpha." Taehyung mutters in embarrassment.

"Hey, don't be embarrassed. It's ok. We'll figure this out." Hoseok softly tells Taehyung and pats his back.

"I'll ask Appa and Eomma. They'll know what to do." 

As Taehyung sleeps, Jungkook's scent wafts into his room. Taehyung quickly sits up then slips out of Hoseok's bear hug. When he walks out of his room, he is startled by Yoongi who hands him a scarf.