Using Him

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence. 

Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships – trigger warning for that.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Chase's Point of View ---

I had to gather quick composure, and I let one of them help me up, the pain from my side made me bare my teeth in pain.

"Thank you, you have done more than enough."

"Do you want us to keep detailing you? The guards they have watching you are idiots and not that affective."

I looked at them shocked. "I'm being tracked?"

"Uh, yeah it is a standard protection detail, however we got right past them."

I shook my head. "It's not fair to compare, you are elite after all."

You saw him shrug. "Fair enough, what is your relationship with Lieutenant Jake Seresin?"

"He was just a lover, nothing serious." I muttered somewhat distracted – it was an utter and complete lie, looking over at then you saw as they looked at one another confused.

"Are you not with Lieutenant Bradley Bradshaw, that is what the rumor is around Fightertown."

Oh, I wasn't sure that I wanted to get into this one, but hell why not, I was already having the worst day of my fucking life.

"That is also true."

"Freaky..." He muttered, earning a smile out of me despite all of the pain and anger that I was feeling, I had to bury what I saw, because I couldn't lose my fucking mind at the moment.

"Go back to Lieutenant Bradshaw, he might be of some comfort."

I took a deep breath and did my best to try and regain my composure, without looking back I walked out of the room and made my way back to the room with Rooster, feeling nothing but numb.

He was still asleep, he was lightly snoring, I smiled walking forward and I stood by the bed, I stripped down utterly naked, I pulled back the sheet covers and I moved onto the bed, I looked at his body, he was so handsome and well built.

He let out an adorable moan as he started to wake up, and soon his eyes started to slolwy open as I straddled his waist and gently turned in over onto his back, I reached over and turned on a dim side lamp.

I ran my hands up his chest and ran my nails down his torso.

His beautiful brown eyes fluttered a bit seemly bothered by the light and he looked up at me, confused at first, then his eyes seemed to focus on me and he licked his lips.

"You're naked."

"I know." I straddled him.

His eyes went wide as he seemed to suddenly wake up more.

"What are you doing." He made a move to sit up but I put my hand down on his chest and gently shoved him back down.

His hand when to my side where the bandage was, I let out a hiss when his movements made him press harder against the wound, he put one hand on my other hip and kept his other just to the side of my injury.

"You are still hurt; we shouldn't be doing this."

"I need you now..."

Our eyes met and I felt the tears start to come to mine, he took control, gently moving me and slowly lowering me down onto his cock, I moaned at suddenly being filled with him, it was perfect and what I nodded at the moment.

I looked down at him, and making eye contact he started to move me, making me ride his cock, I looked away from him, his gaze was so piercing.

"Look at me..." His tone of voice was dark and demanding.

Reluctantly I looked over at him again.

"I miss him to...but I am here now, I am here with you, and I will take care of you... you are safe with me. I'm falling in love with you..."

I sobbed at hearing him confess his love – and I wasn't strong enough to say it back at the moment, even though I knew that I felt the same.

With a light sob and wiping my eyes and I looked down at him his eyes held a seriousness that I had never seen before.

"Ride me, you are in pain, use my body..."

With that I did as he asked, trying to shove the imagine of Hangman from my mind, I put my hands on his strong chest loving the feel of it.

How could I be happy that he was alive? How could I feel such joy at knowing his is alive when it is clear he is working with the people who want to dispose of me...or kidnap me...fuck.

Yeah I was using Roosters body, I needed an orgasm and I wanted nothing more to feel him cum in me, I'd deal with the clusterfuck of emotions tomorrow.