Calliope

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence. The chapter contains elements of toxic relationships and cheating – lot's of red flags, so trigger warning for that. Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Chase's Point of View ---

I saw the hurt in Hangman's eyes, it confused me until I realized I had made a beeline for Rooster, I opened my arms to him and he walked over and hugged me close.

It was a three-way hug, I buried my head in Roosters shoulder, his smell seemed to calm my stomach, as if my baby knew who dad was.

"What was that about?" Hangman asked in a very serious tone, I could tell that something was off, I knew him well enough, and I knew that I needed to get him alone to ask him about it, he was often very cagy when around Rooster.

"I was made an offer that I didn't take."

I pulled away from them and walked over to the bed, I curled up into a ball, the moved to sleep beside me.

"What was the offer?" Rooster asked, he put his hand on my hip.

"They dark ops crew thinks that they are going to try and use the two of you against me..." I looked at Hangman. "They almost got to you..." I looked at Rooster, "and it would destroy me if they got a hold of you, either of you."

"They are not going to get a hold of us." Hangman assured.

"I thought about it, keeping me safe and the baby."

"You are not going anywhere with our child." Rooster growled, both Hangman and I looked at him shocked, I looked at Hangman and he nodded, Rooster had said 'our' child, and I assumed Hangman was thinking he was referring to either one of them being the father – but I knew what he meant.

"I know, I told them no."

I sat up and looked at them; I decided to focus a little bit more on Hangman put my hand on his upper arm and looked between the two of them.

"Please be careful, I know you are grown men but...loving me in dangerous."

Rooster leaned forward and kissed me.

"So you wanted pizza?"

I looked up a little bit shocked, I had forgotten that I asked for that.

"Yes, cheese."

"How can you just like cheese?" Hangman teased. "No pepperoni, no anything?"

I shook my head. "No."

Hangman let out a sigh acting like he was upset, but the smile on his face betrayed what he was really feeling.

Rooster started to get dressed.

"Do you want me to get it?" Hangman questioned; Rooster shook his head.

"I know a spot to get a really good pizza, but I will be gone for about 45 minutes, I'm sure I can talk them into giving me a carrier to keep the pizza warm.

"Do you want me to come with you?" Hangman asked again.

"Nah, I want to keep this place a secret." Rooster smirked, I laid down and closed my eyes, smiling. "Thank you Rooster."

"I'll be back soon."

"Bye..." Hangman called as the door closed.

--- Rooster's Point of View ---

{20 Min Later}

I called in the pizzas before I got there, when I walked into the little place, I was shocked to see Maverick sitting in a booth with someone. He looked at me shocked.

"Bradley, hey..." I walked up to him, then girl that was sitting across from him turned and looked up at me I stopped dead in my tracks. She was, well, alarmingly beautiful, with long black hair and dark eyes, she gave me a wide smile.

"This is my niece, Calliope." Maverick introduced, he had talked about a younger sister, but I assumed they were estranged.

"Hi, Calli actually." She introduced. 

"Rooster, er...Bradley is Gooses, uh, Nick Bradshaw sons."

"I have heard so many things about you...will you sit with us?" Her voice was so delicate, I looked over my shoulder, and it seemed like the workers were still working on my order.

"I suppose for a moment." Calli moved over and I sat down next to her.